"Links" page...

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 1GN? Post it here and we'll try to fix the problem, or at least give you an answer.
APN
1GN Registrant

"Links" page...

Post by APN » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:43 am

2gn image isn't showing up, apparently the "webmaster fucked up and is too lazy to fix it"... lol.

APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:55 am

If you're talking about the banner thats missing it's not hosted on 1GN and is hosted on CrucialMindz's server so I'll have to get with Dan (LaidNeon) to see if he can rehost the image or if he wants it up there still. It was originally the TenthElement banner.

Sometimes the ECN banner is showing up as well and I've been meaning to talk to him about it to see if they still want it up there too.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:56 pm

Yeah, sorry I'm bringing up all the little crap lately... I just wanted to let someone know ;)
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:03 am

It's all good man... unless I know about these little things I can't work on fixing them. Thanks for letting me know ;-)
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein