Poll

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 1GN? Post it here and we'll try to fix the problem, or at least give you an answer.
Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Poll

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:36 am

i wanted 2 make a poll with 3 options.. it didnt let me it offered more than 2.. but when u looked at it only showed the first 2.. it would b nice 2 b able 2 have more options for the poll.. just my opinion.. :D
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:04 pm

Are you using the "add option button"? I don't see where there is a limitation at two poll choices.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:24 pm

yeah i used that and it looks like u can have as many options as u want but when u try 2 add more than 2 and hit submit only 2 show up.. idk c if you can make a poll with 3 options.. mayb its just me..
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:54 pm

*shrugs* seems to work for me.

There is the possibility that it works for me because I'm a mod/admin, I'll look into it further but for now keep trying.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?