Signature Requirements?

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 1GN? Post it here and we'll try to fix the problem, or at least give you an answer.
jrumann59
1GN Registrant

Post by jrumann59 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:23 am

Diablo0 wrote:Honestly, on 2GN I really think I have yet to have to do that anyone.

How it usually works for me is if I see something thats a little too large or someone finds it offensive I'll PM the person with the large or offensive signature (or avatar) and ask that they remove it. If my message is ignored for a few days then I will remove it and let you know that I have removed it. If the avatar is put back up or something similar is put back up then I'll revoke the ability to use an avatar or signature.

It has yet to ever come to that on 2GN though since everyone has understood and removed it for me. I tend to think it's better for me to politely ask that it be removed and you remove it than me doing it for you.
Treating people like adults that is unheard of. Watch out you may start a trend. :P

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:24 am

Yep, I just need to wait until I get a few more extra bucks before I buy 'em ;-)
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

neoncrazy101
1GN Registrant

Post by neoncrazy101 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:24 am

jrumann59 wrote:
Diablo0 wrote:Honestly, on 2GN I really think I have yet to have to do that anyone.

How it usually works for me is if I see something thats a little too large or someone finds it offensive I'll PM the person with the large or offensive signature (or avatar) and ask that they remove it. If my message is ignored for a few days then I will remove it and let you know that I have removed it. If the avatar is put back up or something similar is put back up then I'll revoke the ability to use an avatar or signature.

It has yet to ever come to that on 2GN though since everyone has understood and removed it for me. I tend to think it's better for me to politely ask that it be removed and you remove it than me doing it for you.
Treating people like adults that is unheard of. Watch out you may start a trend. :P
i am SOOO happy 2gn, tristate and 1gn isn't like the .org.

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:34 am

I try to give people respect and hope they give it back. So far, doing that, I've had minimal problems and everyone gets along pretty well :)
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

SHOY
1GN Registrant

Post by SHOY » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:37 am

anyone can help me with create a siganture for me?? thanks a lot!!!! or can chenge this??? that says www.1gn.org??

thanks a lot!!!