Sigs On Your Server...

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 1GN? Post it here and we'll try to fix the problem, or at least give you an answer.
MattD04SRT4
1GN Registrant

Sigs On Your Server...

Post by MattD04SRT4 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:27 pm

Looks like they are all working again. Did they just re-load when the site crashed and came back up?
2004 SRT 4 - Mopar Stage One - Mopar Lowering Springs - Mopar (Borla) Cat Back Exhaust - Mopar BOV (removed & for sale) - Oil Pressure and Volts Gauge - To be installed in May(maybe sooner depending on the weather): AGP 50 trim W/ race FMIC and all the other goodies

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:55 pm

No, his server where some of that stuff is located was down for outside technical reasons at his old place, and now he is moved into his new place and the server is back up.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:31 am

Vinny would be correct. For the last week now we've been moving into a new house and a few days ago I finally got the server set backup and online :)
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

MattD04SRT4
1GN Registrant

Post by MattD04SRT4 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:59 pm

How is the new house going?
2004 SRT 4 - Mopar Stage One - Mopar Lowering Springs - Mopar (Borla) Cat Back Exhaust - Mopar BOV (removed & for sale) - Oil Pressure and Volts Gauge - To be installed in May(maybe sooner depending on the weather): AGP 50 trim W/ race FMIC and all the other goodies

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:18 pm

So far so good... VERY busy just getting unpacked so I have next to no time to just get online. By the time I'm able to I'm too tired and just decide to go to bed. :-? Other than that though all is well, just takes time to unpack and get everything where they need to be.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein