LOTS of 1gen Decals/Stripes...

Own your own shop and want to promote some of your services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
Erays3r
1GN Registrant

Post by Erays3r » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:53 pm

screaminDOHC wrote:These are all available again, as well as anything custom....
Possible to do something like this in matte black ?

Stags
1GN Registrant

Post by Stags » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:34 pm

screaminDOHC wrote:Exactly like stock R/T stripes? I can make them very similar.
How similar and whats the price? I need the Silver R/T stripes for the hood of my car.
1996 ACR Coupe-The Race Car
1999 R/T-The Daily Driver
Mopar Header,Mopar Perf. PCM, Mopar X-High Rates, Iceman CAI, ATX TB, Boogers, Edelbrock SDT Muffler, AFX FMM
1998 Sport Coupe-Project Car- Awaiting Power

screaminDOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by screaminDOHC » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Stags wrote:
screaminDOHC wrote:Exactly like stock R/T stripes? I can make them very similar.
How similar and whats the price? I need the Silver R/T stripes for the hood of my car.
Do they have to have the DOHC 16v cutouts?
I got nothin'.....
12.60 @ 112mph..nearly 2 years ago.

screaminDOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by screaminDOHC » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Erays3r wrote:
screaminDOHC wrote:These are all available again, as well as anything custom....

Yes, matte black is not a problem! I've done them in matte black and they look great!
I got nothin'.....

Stags
1GN Registrant

Post by Stags » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:46 pm

screaminDOHC wrote:
Stags wrote:
Do they have to have the DOHC 16v cutouts?
Nope, just a piece of silver as close to stock as possible. It needs to be really close too, lol I don't want people coming up to me and asking why they are different. :lol:
1996 ACR Coupe-The Race Car
1999 R/T-The Daily Driver
Mopar Header,Mopar Perf. PCM, Mopar X-High Rates, Iceman CAI, ATX TB, Boogers, Edelbrock SDT Muffler, AFX FMM
1998 Sport Coupe-Project Car- Awaiting Power

Erays3r
1GN Registrant

Post by Erays3r » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:34 pm

screaminDOHC wrote:
Erays3r wrote:

Yes, matte black is not a problem! I've done them in matte black and they look great!
I would like a set to cover up the flames the previous owner had painted on my car. Please look in my profile to see what Im talking about. If you think its something we can do please let me know , also what kind of prices are we looking at?

screaminDOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by screaminDOHC » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:47 pm

Erays3r wrote:
screaminDOHC wrote:
Erays3r wrote:

I would like a set to cover up the flames the previous owner had painted on my car. Please look in my profile to see what Im talking about. If you think its something we can do please let me know , also what kind of prices are we looking at?
Email, or post a photo of your car from the side. I will need a real good side view, and yes we can do something to cover them up! As far as price, it'll probably be around what the AAR stripes are...Send me a photo and I can come up with a few options for you to look at!
I got nothin'.....

Erays3r
1GN Registrant

Post by Erays3r » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:34 pm

Ive pm'd ya a picture.

pocket
1GN Registrant

Post by pocket » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:08 am

hey screaming dohc i have to go to jefford in monroe to pic up my valve cover and i want to buy a set of aar strips. in black if u have them can u meet me somewhere close to the border something in the derection of monroe

Pingar
1GN Registrant

Post by Pingar » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:41 am

'Cuda Hockey Stick Style
Reverse Hockey Stick Style can we get pics of these?

suave23
1GN Registrant

Post by suave23 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:59 am

Yeah, this is a waaaaayyyyy old post, but I've never noticed it before.

Are you still doing these? If so, I'll take a couple of the "I heart my Neon" in the 1st gen font. I wish I would've seen this before, I probably would've bought my AAR stripes off of you instead of Austin98R/T on the org. His are nice quality and the same price, but they're too short.
2003 Cobra 10th Anniversary - CAI, MAF, Exhaust, Pulley, and tune