-10 Fuel Rails, Billet, for you big hp guys

Own your own shop and want to promote some of your services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
UnknownCoatings.com
1GN Registrant

-10 Fuel Rails, Billet, for you big hp guys

Post by UnknownCoatings.com » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:06 am

So I have a few of these now and even more being made.

In a few of the pictures below these are next to an LFS rail to show size. PLEASE DONT IN ANY WAY THINK I AM SAYING THESE ARE SOMEHOW SUPERIOR TO LFS RAILS.

The only benefit to these rails is that they are -10, where the LFS rails are -6. -6 is PLENTY big for 90% of you guys.

I personally am running a -10 fuel system on my drag car, and felt it needed a -10 rail to go along with it.

I along with Ryan Warner will be releasing a few other parts as well.

These are setup to fit SOHC/DOHC/SRT intake manifolds.

They come with optional center port. Polishing or powder coating is an additional $15 dollars. They come with billet aluminum brackets (not pictured)
CNC work can also be done if you want a logo, my cost on that is all I will be charging, no mark up of any kid.

Before anyone freaks out, let me say I am the "infamous" ShawnSpec, that I am sure lots of you have heard all the great stories about. Dont think I am trying to hide this fact from anyone.

My name is Shawn Shreve, phone number is 801.803.1584 (its my cell, text or call anytime)
my email is admin@unknowncoatings.com, it comes right to my blackberry and I have a tendency to wake up in the middle of the nite just to reply to an email.

Expect the cost to be $130 shipped for the plain rail with brackets and hardware. I also have access to fuel fittings at a very good price if you would like me to supply those.

Here are some pictures, I would love some input on these.

Here is an idea of what they look like polished
UnknownCoatings.com - Custom Powder Coating
801.803.1584 - Call or Text

1320nAeCoRn
1GN Registrant

Post by 1320nAeCoRn » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 pm

cant wait to buy mine
Steve Butabi: Oh my God, Doug. This is the most amazing place I've ever been.
Richard Grieco: Guys, guys. This is the coat room. The club's in here.

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Oh damn. The two of you doing business together? Are you sure that the world won't fall apart?

:lol:

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here

1320nAeCoRn
1GN Registrant

Post by 1320nAeCoRn » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:57 pm

nope just two cool guys supporting eachothers business. he makes good shit, so do i

and since i edited my post, you can change it to <drag>neon

1320neon only starts shit in other forums...hehehe
Last edited by 1320nAeCoRn on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Butabi: Oh my God, Doug. This is the most amazing place I've ever been.
Richard Grieco: Guys, guys. This is the coat room. The club's in here.

UnknownCoatings.com
1GN Registrant

Post by UnknownCoatings.com » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:01 pm

ROFL.............world is coming to an end..............to Neon fans with west coast style...............I am an uberleet scammer, and 1320 is a dickhead..........together I am confident we can give Neon owners a bad name in the car world...............errr wait.
UnknownCoatings.com - Custom Powder Coating
801.803.1584 - Call or Text