SALE! FREE Powder Coating OR Rod Threading!!

Own your own shop and want to promote some of your services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
Maddog
1GN n00b

SALE! FREE Powder Coating OR Rod Threading!!

Post by Maddog » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:15 pm

Beginning Monday, September 22, and running until Monday, October 20, all Rod Powder Coating and Rod Threading is Free! The Powder Coating is a $20 value, and the Rod Threading is a $15 value. This is an "either/or" sale - you can only get EITHER the Powder Coating for free, OR the Rod Threading for free, not both for free.
Candy colors are $10 over the Free Sale (requires 2 stages). Since these STS orders will still be considered "Special Order", it could take up to an additional 2 weeks to process. Most special orders take only an additional week to process.

When placing your order for a Threaded Rod STS, I need to know what thread pitch you will need. If you don't know, but do know what knob you want/have, we can figure it out. Please don't hesitate to ask for assistance

I also have 3 round, weighted, leather wrapped knobs (.9 lbs; black deer skin) that are prototypes for what may or may not become available in the near future. They secure with two .250-20 set screws (stacked) to the stock rod tip - no threading needed! Cost is $65 shipped (via USPS Parcel Post) to all 50 states. Outside the US, as usual, PM for a quote.

Weighted knobs are not recommended for use with out a Maddog STS Rod Brake.

Please PM (Maddog) or Email me (chuck@maddogsts.com) if you have any questions, or if you would like a quote.

Thanks!

Can not be used in conjunction with other sales or offers.
Maddog STS, custom work available, PM, or email to Chuck@maddogsts.com
www.maddogsts.com

For awesome graphics, go to: www.graphicsbyid.com

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:19 pm

o snap! time for me to get a sts! :D
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:23 pm

quick question.. whats the height of the stock rod for the neon? 6"?
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:08 pm

and another.. lol does anyone know if this knob will fit?
http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_n ... 9261.0.0.0
i bet it does just wana get reassured..
The definition of a NEON

99sport
1GN Registrant

Post by 99sport » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:22 pm

it should, and if not you can get inserts to make it fit

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:56 pm

anyone know what the thread is? or the dia of the rod?
ha im looking on ebay and found some way cheaper ones that look just as good if not better..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0272009796
cf srt4 anyone?
The definition of a NEON

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:42 pm

filled out my order form! itll be in the mail soon :D
The definition of a NEON