Initial Group Buy, Street Stealth Concepts Omega Header

Own your own shop and want to promote some of your services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
streetstealth
1GN n00b

Initial Group Buy, Street Stealth Concepts Omega Header

Post by streetstealth » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:05 pm

Initial Group Buy, Street Stealth Concepts Omega Series Header Group Buy

Ok, some things have changed to make these headers affordable for you guys.

Due to the astronomical price of stainless, these headers are going to be constructed of mild steel. Stainless is available, however headers in stainless are over $1200 as pricing is insane right now, and I want these headers to be available to real people on real budgets.

Base model Omega Series Headers:
Omega series headers use a step tube 4-1 design. 3/8” Laser Cut flanges, 1 ¾ primary into a 1 7/8 which runs into a removable 4-1 collector. The collectors are held on by stainless beehive springs, making it possible to run the base model collector with your exhaust on the street and switch at the track to a megaphoned merge collector for maximum power.
This also gives you the advantage of being able to use systems such as the BTEC Tuneable collector from burns, or any slip on collector which uses spring tabs.

These headers are infinitely customizeable. You can opt to go straight into a merge with your choice of transitions and exhaust options( V-band, 3bolt etc). We can also add thermocouple bungs for your EGT, an extra o2 sensor bung for your wideband, or eliminate a bung for those of you not requiring a downstream o2.

Base Model Omega series headers will sell normally for $500 +s&h.
For this initial group buy, we are offering them for $400+s&h.
We are taking 50% deposits now with expected delivery time of 3-5 weeks.
This Group buy will be limited to a maximum of 10 units per engine(DOHC/SOHC/Magnum)

We have units available for all of the neon platforms, SOHC, DOHC, Magnum and of course, 2.4. These will work in both 1g and 2g cars, however solid motor mounts are recommended.

We are still working our pricing for coatings and some of the options, and I will make those prices available as soon as possible. Any questions feel free to ask.

Orders should be placed via email at aeeng@street-stealth.com

Thanks!!
Last edited by streetstealth on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Street Stealth Concepts

Coming Soon:
Long Tube Stepped Headers
Tri-Y Headers

98DOHCSport
1GN Registrant

Post by 98DOHCSport » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:29 pm

Sweet, Finally sumone has stepped up and taking the Ram by the horns. LOL I can't wait to see these. I am so excited to have sumone doing this again. and who better than streestealth.
98 PLAT Sports Coupe(fun)
98 White R/T(funner)
97 DOHC ACR Coupe(funnerest)

sohcneon13x
1GN Registrant

Post by sohcneon13x » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:48 pm

Any pics?
96 Plymouth Neon Sedan
SOHC/MTX(swapped!)
MOPAR Street Header/3.0 CAI/ATX TB/UDP/95 cam/ ........40+MPG HWY!

96 Plymouth Neon Expresso Coupe
SOHC/MTX
MOPAR ECU/ ATX TB/ 3.0 CAI/ MOPAR X-High Rates & KYB struts

97 Plymouth Neon sedan
DOHC/ATX ...soon to be MTX!
RECENTLY VANDALIZED AND TOTALED OUT!
rebuild?
MEMBER #52

98DOHCSport
1GN Registrant

Post by 98DOHCSport » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:28 pm

Pics are comming, These are the same headers that INFIL has on his car that helped him get to the 13.95 he ran @ ETown not too long ago. Stock BOTTOM END!!!! SOHC
98 PLAT Sports Coupe(fun)
98 White R/T(funner)
97 DOHC ACR Coupe(funnerest)

infil

Post by infil » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:26 am

Admins, can you please lock this thread. SSC is closing the doors. I am currently workign with another shop locally to produce these headers, however due to general lack of intrest, this will not be done on a group buy basis. If you are interested in a header, contact me via pm or at infiltwb@verizon.net and i'll let you know.
Infil <--click
AMSOIL, Technical Auto Group, S.I. J&V Tools
Fast Times Performance 2002 Subaru WRX 2.5, 11.936@113.18
95 All Motor Neon
13.958@96.99
SOHC - ALL MOTOR - STOCK BLOCK