interest in first gen led plate light?

Own your own shop and want to promote some of your services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
SRT-4Store
1GN n00b

interest in first gen led plate light?

Post by SRT-4Store » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:09 pm

A buddy of mine saw a plate light sitting in my room, asked me what it was and i explained it to him. He said he wonders if it would fit his first gen. Since his car wasnt here at the time, we couldnt really try it to find out, so instead i showed him a stock 2nd gen plate light and he said they're identicle, which would mean my 2nd gen led plate light would also work for first gens :)

if there's enough interest, i'de start a groupbuy on them to replenish stock(i'm running low on blanks) and this would be a good way for folks to cash in on savings. The first run of the plate light, they went for $35 shipped. now they're $30 shipped. If we could get say, 20 together in a groupbuy, i'de go down to $25 shipped or $20 shipped if we could get more than 25...

you guys let me know, but here's some pics of current customer submitted photo's to give you an idea...

units will be coated in conformal coating to protect them from shorting and being damaged by the elements.

Here's a couple pics of the unit itself:

anyone interested can sign up on my site here: http://www.srt-4store.com/index.php?page=view&gbid=5

Any questions, please post up

Oh yeah, also i have 9 green dome lights left, i wanna get rid of them, $10 shipped each if anyone wants one

SPARKZ
1GN Registrant

Post by SPARKZ » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:11 am

water proof, and in purple maybe a lil longer, and does it plug in factory harness ????

98moparR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 98moparR/T » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:24 pm

yes they plug right in, I have one on my 98 r/t coupe and all I can say is that the light output is amazing
Adam

member # 5

04 blue srt4 - tein ss coilovers, dsp tuned, mpx exhaust, agp hardline with greddy type S bov
04 black srt4 - sold
owned 6 other neons and more to come

acrclonetrooper
1GN Registrant

Post by acrclonetrooper » Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:33 pm

could we get them in a color or is white the only option? id be willing to pay extra if necessary