Line-X of Greater Illinois Dealer

Own your own shop and want to promote some of your services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
APN
1GN Registrant

Line-X of Greater Illinois Dealer

Post by APN » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:48 pm

Hello!

Thank you for visiting our for sale thread!

My mom, dad, and close family friends of ours invested in a Line-X franchise in Sycamore, Illinois. We are selling Accessories and Performance Parts as well as our normal spray on bed liners.

We sell from common companies such as APC, ARP, Audiovox, Borla, Crane, Dynomax, Eibach, Flowmaster, G-Tech, Hawk, Hurst, K&N, LSD, Magnaflow, NOS, NGK, Optima, Prothane, Roush, Skunk 2, Turbo XS, V-Tech, Yakima, etc.

Just ask here for what you want and chances are that we can get it for you!

Again, this is anything from a lug nut to a full turbo kit (nitrous as well, don't worry)!

Address

Code: Select all

1210 E. State Street, Ste. 3
Sycamore, Illinois 60178

The shop is located just inside the town of Sycamore right on 64.

Manufacturer List Available upon request.

Please feel free to ask any question regarding our company, credibility, or general information in a PM or by posting in this thread.

Please provide a part number with your post so we can get back to you faster.

If you do not want to post here and want to post at my personal e-mail address, please don't hesitate to email me here:
line.x.sycamore@gmail.com

Try to put neons.org in the subject line.

Thanks, Matt.
Last edited by APN on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:19 pm

<PLACEHOLDER>
Last edited by APN on Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...

NinjaneonTurtle
1GN Registrant

Post by NinjaneonTurtle » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:34 pm

I'm guessing Line-X is just the bedliner company, but will you be stocking these aftermarket/performance parts or anything? Or will you be able to order them direct from the factory to be shipped to the consumer?

Sorry if I'm asking too much info, but also maybe you would like to list the neon specific parts and/or companies that provide products for the neon. I know you couldn't possibly list everything, just maybe the companies then we can break it down from there. As some things for our cars are hard to find, maybe you'd have access to some uncommon parts. Then that might catch some of our attentions better :wink:

That's just my two cents, and best of luck with the franchise, I might have to ask ya to get me some parts later on.
1998 Neon R/T Coupe
1988 Colt Hatchback

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:51 pm

NinjaneonTurtle wrote:I'm guessing Line-X is just the bedliner company, but will you be stocking these aftermarket/performance parts or anything? Or will you be able to order them direct from the factory to be shipped to the consumer?

Sorry if I'm asking too much info, but also maybe you would like to list the neon specific parts and/or companies that provide products for the neon. I know you couldn't possibly list everything, just maybe the companies then we can break it down from there. As some things for our cars are hard to find, maybe you'd have access to some uncommon parts. Then that might catch some of our attentions better :wink:

That's just my two cents, and best of luck with the franchise, I might have to ask ya to get me some parts later on.
Thank you very much for your interest! You may ask as many questions as you would like :)

As for more neon specific parts, we sell custom made pillar pods, Dodge Neon SRT-4 Upgrade Intercoolers, Neon suspension, short shifters, and strut bars.

I can look for whatever you want really, but it would take me forever to go through over one-thousand pages of parts.
APN wrote: