'95 SOHC aluminum intake manifold

Looking for a certian part? Maybe someone on here has an extra one, or one they don't need anymore. Post your requests here and see if anyone has what you're looking for.
01turboneon
1GN n00b

'95 SOHC aluminum intake manifold

Post by 01turboneon » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi guys and girls, looking for a 1gn SOHC aluminum intake manifold. Anyone have anything for like $40 Can shipped??? Or less, lol :p

Would need it shipped to Canada at:

I know it may look like I'm a noob, but I've been using this site for a while now, and just signed up. lol. I'm a member of www.neoncanada.com and post more there ;) Also have feedback there. My user name is allmotor01neon, haven't changed it yet. lol

Chris Harper
10702 Cook Rd
Brinston, Ontario
K0E1C0

Thanks,
Chris

Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:37 pm

JeffB#2 wrote:Shipping via USPS will eat up that $40. I just sent one to TX on Thursday in a 18" x 12" x 12" box, 12 pounds. That's about as small of a box as you can use for the intake. Looking at that same box to Canada, www.usps.com says $39.25 for shipping via Priority Mail. The new Flat Rate boxes are too small to fit and they're not much cheaper to ship anyway. It was right about $15 to ship to TX but you're across the border.

Use the same box size and weight to check UPS if you want to see what they would charge.

Find one up there if you can.
In case you forgot, shipping to Canadia is not cheap.

Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 pm

JeffB#2 wrote:Shipping via USPS will eat up that $40. I just sent one to TX on Thursday in a 18" x 12" x 12" box, 12 pounds. That's about as small of a box as you can use for the intake. Looking at that same box to Canada, www.usps.com says $39.25 for shipping via Priority Mail. The new Flat Rate boxes are too small to fit and they're not much cheaper to ship anyway. It was right about $15 to ship to TX but you're across the border.

Use the same box size and weight to check UPS if you want to see what they would charge.

Find one up there if you can.
In case you forgot, shipping to Canadia is not cheap. Look on your side of the border.

01turboneon
1GN n00b

Post by 01turboneon » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 pm

I was hoping someone else on here from canada would see this and have one