3.0 intake & flame red grill.

Looking for a certian part? Maybe someone on here has an extra one, or one they don't need anymore. Post your requests here and see if anyone has what you're looking for.
CgPeon
1GN Registrant

3.0 intake & flame red grill.

Post by CgPeon » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:01 am

As the title states.. I am looking for a 3.0 intake, would be great if you had the filter and everything for it... I might just check the local salvage yard for some v6 chryslers. :lol: But its far away. booooo.

Also I am looking for a flame red grill thats in good shape. I have a local one that I can pick up, but its black..... I don't know how well that owuld look on a flame red car?

Oh well, let me know if you have any of the listed items.

APN
1GN Registrant

Re: 3.0 intake & flame red grill.

Post by APN » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:03 am

96acr wrote:As the title states.. I am looking for a 3.0 intake, would be great if you had the filter and everything for it... I might just check the local salvage yard for some v6 chryslers. :lol: But its far away. booooo.

Also I am looking for a flame red grill thats in good shape. I have a local one that I can pick up, but its black..... I don't know how well that owuld look on a flame red car?

Oh well, let me know if you have any of the listed items.
Get some auto paint and paint it..

Take a look at my how-to you could use for the 'touch up' lol.
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

98moparR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 98moparR/T » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:05 am

I got the 3.0 tube but thats it, shoot me a pm if you want to
Adam

member # 5

04 blue srt4 - tein ss coilovers, dsp tuned, mpx exhaust, agp hardline with greddy type S bov
04 black srt4 - sold
owned 6 other neons and more to come