'99 turbo r/t part out!!!

Post any 1st gen Neon parts you have to sell here!
1nastyR/t
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

'99 turbo r/t part out!!!

Post by 1nastyR/t » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:41 am

My car engine blew cause i was running too much boost so i trashed the car and stripped it down.

Ksport Coilovers less than 50mi. on them -$800
Image
Image
Image

Full Spoolboy modded canister w/ new walbro 255 fuel pump all lines/fittings/quick disconnect for fuel rail etc included $200
Image

More parts and pics to come soon.....
Image
Image
Image
Image
ImageImage

Clear Depo projectors w/high beam bulbs & CPS 10000K hid kit pre wired full plug n play. -$150
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image
Image

Mopar PCM '99 DOHC-$120-SOLD TO WOLFEMANCOLA
Image
Image

Smoked Taillights w/out bulbs -$20
Image

Mopar Stage 1 SRT Injectors (577cc)-$50

Maddog 65% reduction w/rod brake and Booger bushings -$80
Last edited by 1nastyR/t on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
She was just admiring, my ride...

User avatar
18dustin
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Cleveland, TN

Post by 18dustin » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:19 pm

would you be interested in selling the oil lines for the turbo?
Image

1nastyR/t
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Post by 1nastyR/t » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:22 am

18dustin wrote:would you be interested in selling the oil lines for the turbo?


The oil lines were all converted to an fittings, i think i just have the drain tube left, again it was also converted to an fitting so it went

Draintube>-10AN Line >90 degree end> bulkhead fitting>oil pan....
She was just admiring, my ride...

User avatar
1genRTturbo
1GN Registrant
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm
Location: Tooele, ut

Post by 1genRTturbo » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:14 pm

are these state side or over in germany?
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the bottom!

1nastyR/t
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Post by 1nastyR/t » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:48 am

germany but i ship from an APO so it's pretty cheap.
She was just admiring, my ride...

User avatar
Wolfemancola
1GN Registrant
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 pm
Location: Moncton New Brunswick Canada

Post by Wolfemancola » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:19 pm

well im currently looking for a mopar pcm. is there any problems with yours? and would it be expensive to ship to New Brunswick Canada?
My car:
1998 Plymouth Neon EX 2-door coupe DOHC 5-speed with Cruise Control
ATX Throttle body, 3.0 intake with K&N filter, Mopar PCM, mopar motor mount with inserts, Booger Bushings, Rear view mirror with dual lights.
Image

1nastyR/t
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Post by 1nastyR/t » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Wolfemancola wrote:well im currently looking for a mopar pcm. is there any problems with yours? and would it be expensive to ship to New Brunswick Canada?
No the PCM works just fine, i only used it for about a year then i went turbo so i went back to my stock one. Give me $20 for shipping and it's yours. $140 total is that ok?
She was just admiring, my ride...

User avatar
BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Post by BaLLisTiK » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 am

Headlights. Drool...
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

1nastyR/t
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Post by 1nastyR/t » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:17 am

BaLLisTiK wrote:Headlights. Drool...
Thanks those babies were one of the best parts about the car..... other than the turbo
She was just admiring, my ride...

User avatar
Wolfemancola
1GN Registrant
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 pm
Location: Moncton New Brunswick Canada

Post by Wolfemancola » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:58 pm

1nastyR/t wrote:
Wolfemancola wrote:well im currently looking for a mopar pcm. is there any problems with yours? and would it be expensive to ship to New Brunswick Canada?
No the PCM works just fine, i only used it for about a year then i went turbo so i went back to my stock one. Give me $20 for shipping and it's yours. $140 total is that ok?
$140 sounds great. just to make sure, whats the part number? i want to make sure its the right one. thanks ive been looking for one for a while.
My car:
1998 Plymouth Neon EX 2-door coupe DOHC 5-speed with Cruise Control
ATX Throttle body, 3.0 intake with K&N filter, Mopar PCM, mopar motor mount with inserts, Booger Bushings, Rear view mirror with dual lights.
Image

1nastyR/t
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Post by 1nastyR/t » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:55 am

Wolfemancola wrote:
1nastyR/t wrote:
Wolfemancola wrote:well im currently looking for a mopar pcm. is there any problems with yours? and would it be expensive to ship to New Brunswick Canada?
No the PCM works just fine, i only used it for about a year then i went turbo so i went back to my stock one. Give me $20 for shipping and it's yours. $140 total is that ok?
$140 sounds great. just to make sure, whats the part number? i want to make sure its the right one. thanks ive been looking for one for a while.
The serial number is worn and i can't read it, but i just checked the order i placed with MP and it's for a 97-99 dohc 5 speed
She was just admiring, my ride...

User avatar
Wolfemancola
1GN Registrant
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 pm
Location: Moncton New Brunswick Canada

Post by Wolfemancola » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:07 am

1nastyR/t wrote:
Wolfemancola wrote:
1nastyR/t wrote:
Wolfemancola wrote:well im currently looking for a mopar pcm. is there any problems with yours? and would it be expensive to ship to New Brunswick Canada?
No the PCM works just fine, i only used it for about a year then i went turbo so i went back to my stock one. Give me $20 for shipping and it's yours. $140 total is that ok?
$140 sounds great. just to make sure, whats the part number? i want to make sure its the right one. thanks ive been looking for one for a while.
The serial number is worn and i can't read it, but i just checked the order i placed with MP and it's for a 97-99 dohc 5 speed
Well my Neon is a 1998 DOHC 5-speed and i called a local dodge parts dealer and they said they only had one new one left for about $400. so i guess i'll take yours for $120 + $20 shipping instead. as long as your sure that it's really a mopar high performance PCM. i checked an old 2002 catalog and it should be part # p5007038. ive never done any internet shopping before other than ebay so how do i pay you? paypal?
My car:
1998 Plymouth Neon EX 2-door coupe DOHC 5-speed with Cruise Control
ATX Throttle body, 3.0 intake with K&N filter, Mopar PCM, mopar motor mount with inserts, Booger Bushings, Rear view mirror with dual lights.
Image

1nastyR/t
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Post by 1nastyR/t » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:20 am

yes send money to blake.ford1@us.army.mil It'll be sent out on monday pm Me your address too. I promise it is a genuine mopar pcm Im active duty in the army (if that says anything about my credibility)
She was just admiring, my ride...

User avatar
Wolfemancola
1GN Registrant
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 pm
Location: Moncton New Brunswick Canada

Post by Wolfemancola » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:52 am

1nastyR/t wrote:yes send money to blake.ford1@us.army.mil It'll be sent out on monday pm Me your address too. I promise it is a genuine mopar pcm Im active duty in the army (if that says anything about my credibility)
i sent you an e-mail to to email address you gave me. ill send you the money right when you reply to it. i just want to make sure it's the correct email address you gave me and not a spell fail so that i dont end up sending the money to the wrong person. Thanks
My car:
1998 Plymouth Neon EX 2-door coupe DOHC 5-speed with Cruise Control
ATX Throttle body, 3.0 intake with K&N filter, Mopar PCM, mopar motor mount with inserts, Booger Bushings, Rear view mirror with dual lights.
Image

cruzecontrol88
1GN Registrant
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: Flushing, New York

Post by cruzecontrol88 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 pm

im interested in those tail lights! theyd look awesome on my neon
Image

Post Reply