1995 SOHC Sport Coupe f/s $1500 or trade (NY)

Trying to sell your Neon and want to get the word out, maybe someone on here would like to buy it from you. Post your Forsale Ad here.
Archametes
1GN Registrant

1995 SOHC Sport Coupe f/s $1500 or trade (NY)

Post by Archametes » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Heys guys I have a 95 SOHC Sport Coupe for sale or trade. I actually prefer trade but if someone wants to make an offer I may just sell it out right for the right price. The car has 137k on the clock (the factory cluster busted and I couldn't find one here with close enough LOW milage to match it up. I also didn't find the "how to" to swap the odometer till after I tossed the old cluster), there's only 87k on the motor and about 63k on the tranny. The tranny is from an R/T and has a stage 2 clutch. Car also has the following mods currently on the car:

SOHC motor -I bought the car for $1500
3.94 R/T tranny swap (upgraded from an Automatic) - $300
New Passenger side drive shaft - $80
New Stage 2 Clutch - $300
Booger Bushings - $20
Prothane motor mount inserts - $40
Solid Bobble strut -custom made at my job (free)
TTi Long Tube Header - $250
MSD Ignition Coil - $80
Earth Wire ground wire system - $50
KYB Gr-2 struts all around - $200
Skunk2 Lowering Springs all around - $250
ICEMAN Cold Air Intake - $125
Mopar Performance ECU - $250
New Windshield - $300
New Sylvania Silverstar Ultra bulbs - $65
Remote Starter w/ 2 way LCD remote (can be wired into the power locks for remote keyless entry but I didn't do that yet...) - $200

I maybe forgetting some mods but if I come across anything I'll post it up as well....

ALL mods have been done since October when I got the car and have less than 2,000 miles on all of it.

The car will need some VERY basic items that I just haven't gotten around to doing:

Reverse light switch- lights are wired to a toggle switch for now...
2 welds on the exhaust tube leak, just need re-welding and your good.

I'm looking for a DOHC 4 door MTX in the same condition and preferably similar mods in trade. Anyone interested in buying the car outright, the asking price is $1500 OBO.

Here's some pics...

If any one is interested please PM here or Email to Archametes@hotmail.com

Thanks, Mike
Last edited by Archametes on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:34 pm

BUMP...

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Sun May 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Car really needs to go... I need a larger vehicle like a Blazer or something that sized... Car also has black projector headlamps and front turns, as well a NEW SONY Xplod speakers in the doors and rear deck....