1998 Dodge Neon forsale-1200.00 Runs great minor mods MN

Trying to sell your Neon and want to get the word out, maybe someone on here would like to buy it from you. Post your Forsale Ad here.
SlowFirstGen
1GN Registrant

1998 Dodge Neon forsale-1200.00 Runs great minor mods MN

Post by SlowFirstGen » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:13 am

I have a 1998 Coupe forsale that has 140,000 miles on it and manual everything. SOHC 5 Speed Car. The car is black w/ multi color Squiggle seats in it. It has a new set of coils and struts in the front and it has had the trunk gutted of tire, jack, carpet etc. Has had the a/c and power steering removed, I did a recent oil change on the car and have put a new K&N Intake filter on the 3.0 intake. It has magnecore wires installed, Fender needs paint on drivers side. Was just spray bombed black for now so it some what matched.

Tommorow I will be going to U PULL and getting a passanger door panel, CV Axle, and getting some headlights that are clear hopefully. It has tinted tails off ebay but suprisingly they don't leak. Car is a 5 Speed and does grind if you shift fast going into 2nd gear if you drive normal it is perfectly fine and won't grind. I fixed a bunch of stuff that was wrong with it when I bought it. There is a ding on the passanger side 1/4 panel but will be very easy to pop out. Its a overall real clean car (no rust anywhere) It is in good shape but I just found another neon that I have been trying to get and I am going to sell mine to do so.

The heater is nice and very hot, It has no problems running. The catylitic converter was removed w/ a straight pipe welded in place. It also has a ATX Throttle body along, Aftermarket muffler w/ the tractor battery mounted in trunk. All done by the previous owner. The top dash pad is painted black, It has new seats (great shape) and it has a new center console. The carpet is a bit dirty but I went threw and cleaned the car out very well.

The car may need ball joints but thats cheap and easy to do. I just don't and havent had time to install them so I didn't get around to that part. I am asking 1200.00 for the car and I know with gas prices it will be worth 1200 to someone. 1500 it can come w/ a set of 17's wit tires that are about 75% tread left. If your interested feel free to email me, PM Me or call me at 651-245-1802. I am looking to get rid of this before this coming friday. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!!

WILL BE AT THE CRUISE HOPEFULLY

****Hood in pics is no longer on it*****