Cincy caravan to the nats?

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Cincy caravan to the nats?

Post by Ianguilly » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:29 am

So Jon, Vinny anyone else in the Cincinnati area up for it? i'm going up Saturday afternoon to tomz's place. Could work out a meeting place and time, let me know what you think.
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

turboshadow
1GN Registrant

Post by turboshadow » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:55 pm

I have to miss this years Nats because im in a wedding on Saturday.
:cry: None of my Turbo Dodge buddies are going anyway because the way the organizers treat the FWD guys, every year its a huge PITA to get them to have a FWD class and they always screw it up.

:evil:
[Image
1995 NYG Sport Coupe Sohc 5sp
1988 Dodge Shadow ES 13.89@94.5mph

metal_gear_jon
1GN Registrant

Post by metal_gear_jon » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Vinny and myself both live on the east side near each other. I do not know what he is planning, but I would leave around 8 or so, drive the hour up I-71 and over on I-270 to get to I-70. Stay at the nats for a few hours, then head on over to Tom's place by going on route 40 (National Road) through Reynoldsburg to get to Blacklick. Of course going past Brice RD and that sweet JcPenny outlet they have nearby. Eat at Tom's, BS awhile then cruise.

After that, who knows....
'98 Alpine Green Coupe turbo fodder
^ Not mine...

http://www.tristateneons.org/ never forget...

Have a lol

Feeding the trolls since '07

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Idk if i'm going up to the nats saturday but i'm stay the night up in columbus and probably going to the nats sunday.It a pretty easy and quick trip up so i pry won't be leaving till early afternoon.

jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:41 pm

My plan was to leave in the afternoon and go straight to Tom's. I wasn't planning on going to the Nats itself, just Tom's and the cruise in Heath.

I'm only a mile or so from 71 if anyone wants to meet up.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

metal_gear_jon
1GN Registrant

Post by metal_gear_jon » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Vinny wrote:My plan was to leave in the afternoon and go straight to Tom's. I wasn't planning on going to the Nats itself, just Tom's and the cruise in Heath.

Guess I'll see ya at Tom's place. Wonder how many will show this year? It's the 30th year for the Nats, so I feel kinda obligated to see it.

If you see a alpine green on the side of 71 will smoke billowing out from the hood, you'll stop right?
'98 Alpine Green Coupe turbo fodder
^ Not mine...

http://www.tristateneons.org/ never forget...

Have a lol

Feeding the trolls since '07

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:24 pm

metal_gear_jon wrote:
Vinny wrote:My plan was to leave in the afternoon and go straight to Tom's. I wasn't planning on going to the Nats itself, just Tom's and the cruise in Heath.

Guess I'll see ya at Tom's place. Wonder how many will show this year? It's the 30th year for the Nats, so I feel kinda obligated to see it.

If you see a alpine green on the side of 71 will smoke billowing out from the hood, you'll stop right?
Well if my car don't brake down first i will :lol:

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:22 am

You know I think I'm just gonna go up late Friday and see what at brice, camp at my cousins that night and spend all day at the nays and ill see you guy later at tom's.

BTW Jon watch Saturday in the parking field next to the nats for red coupe that says "Hi" that will be me. :lol:

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 am

It looks like everyone is going up earlier and hitting up the Nats, the offer stands if anyone wants to meet up. The elusive Diablo0 is in Cincy and we'll be rolling up there in a few hours.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?