Wisdom Teeth cut out today

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Tyler
1GN Registrant

Wisdom Teeth cut out today

Post by Tyler » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Yep, got them cut out this morning. Its not nearly as bad as the horror stories Ive heard. Ive ate some pudding, cottage cheese, and soup so I think Im doing fine. I got them as suveniers too, so i have a story to tell I guess. Got some Vik'es too, oo Ive been feeling happy today.

Bottom left was completelty sideways, lower right was in like all my other teeth, and upper two never fully developed so they were easy to get out.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

NeonBLK
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonBLK » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:50 pm

i'm glad to hear that mine was worse, my cheeks were soooooo puffy, i couldnt talk ( i could but you could understand what i was saying), the days after my teeth being pulled I watched the whole lord of thr rings trilogy, never to that again :roll: and if I ate anymore pudding/jello, or scrambled eggs :puke:

Jonathan 2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jonathan 2.4 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:36 pm

I got 1 of mine pulled when I first joined the Navy. Now they decided the others need to come out so I'm getting the other three done on the 25th of this month. Not looking forward to it.

My first one didn't hurt at all actually. Well until two days later. Then it started hurting pretty bad actually. I didn't swell up though like a lot of people do. Hopefully I fare so well this weekend.

Jonathan

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:43 pm

Lucky.

I've had trouble with my impacted/infected wisdom teeth for over 10 years, never had the cash or adequate coverage to get them out.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:54 pm

I hardly slept today but Ive been good. Puked once, but Im on Amoxycilin for antibotics and some swelling stuff. Ive ate mashed potatoes, oreo pudding, cottage cheese, and Im happy. Im gonna buy I AM Legand and Hitman to watch tomorrow to keep me occupied. And definately play Call of Duty 4! Bwhahahaha!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Vinny wrote:Lucky.

I've had trouble with my impacted/infected wisdom teeth for over 10 years, never had the cash or adequate coverage to get them out.
My fiance has the same problem. Once we get married, she's going to get them fixed, since she'll have good dental coverage.

I don't have the roots for wisdom teeth though, so I'll never get them, I'm a human evolution!!
2005 Neon SXT Black - SOLD
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
2004 Neon SRT-4 - 13.9@102
1995 Neon ACR NYG Sedan - 12.5:1 SOHC coming
1996 ACR Sedan - Koni yellows, stock as hell
Free Philly

NeonBLK
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonBLK » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Tyler wrote:I hardly slept today but Ive been good. Puked once, but Im on Amoxycilin for antibotics and some swelling stuff. Ive ate mashed potatoes, oreo pudding, cottage cheese, and Im happy. Im gonna buy I AM Legand and Hitman to watch tomorrow to keep me occupied. And definately play Call of Duty 4! Bwhahahaha!
watch the version with the alternate ending much much better imo, more true to the book and shows why the book/movie is called "I am Legend"

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Yeah, my mom is a dental hygenist for a dentist that specializes in extractions. Lots of liquids and other good stuff. I unfortunately had an alergic reaction to the pain medication and puked my fucking guts out. Not to mention I was awake during my procedure(WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE)

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Ouch, I breifly woke up once to hear them drilling my lower left out but cuoldnt comprehend what was going on.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

superD
1GN Registrant

Post by superD » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:42 am

INVUJerry wrote:

My fiance has the same problem. Once we get married, she's going to get them fixed, since she'll have good dental coverage.

I don't have the roots for wisdom teeth though, so I'll never get them, I'm a human evolution!!
or a freak of nature :P
1995 4 door mtx with 96 cam. Booger bushings
1999 turbo coupe putting 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag
stuff for sale, MTX swap
Talk of ATXs is prohibited on neons.org, it is blasphemy and will invoke the wrath of the MTX elitests.
superD member #3

Jonathan 2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jonathan 2.4 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:53 am

mahifish wrote:Not to mention I was awake during my procedure(WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE)
I was awake for my first procedure. They covered my face though. They told me it was to keep any fluids from getting in my eyes... I think they just didn't want me to freak out. However, they already had the tooth out before I realized they even started. I remember asking them if they were having trouble and they responded with "We're already done!" Again I hope my second procedure is as smooth since they will be taking out 3 teeth instead of one.

Jonathan

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:39 pm

superD wrote:
INVUJerry wrote:

or a freak of nature :P
Don't hate.
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
Free Philly

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:58 pm

aahh man my teeth have been drilled in a few times to fill up holes (caries I believe it is called) but they did NOT give me something that makes you sleepy or whatever.

they wanted to give me a fucking shot in the flesh around your teeth (sorry don not know the word in english) but I freaked out when I saw this needle, and told them not to come anywhere close to me with that thing..

They said ok, tied me up in the chair and started fixing my tooth...

it kinda hurts, but I think it was not half as bad as a needle in ur mouth... OUCH!

I just get woozy in my head when I see a needle comming towards me, I can't help it!
Love Redline Shifting......

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:09 pm

NeonTuning wrote:flesh around your teeth (sorry don not know the word in english)
gums :wink:
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:18 pm

NeonTuning wrote:aahh man my teeth have been drilled in a few times to fill up holes (caries I believe it is called) but they did NOT give me something that makes you sleepy or whatever.

they wanted to give me a fucking shot in the flesh around your teeth (sorry don not know the word in english) but I freaked out when I saw this needle, and told them not to come anywhere close to me with that thing..

They said ok, tied me up in the chair and started fixing my tooth...

it kinda hurts, but I think it was not half as bad as a needle in ur mouth... OUCH!

I just get woozy in my head when I see a needle comming towards me, I can't help it!
The holes in your teeth are cavities, the drilling I'm pretty sure is called a root canal, and as Vinny showed, its called gums.

Now, I don't want to feel ANYTHING when I get teeth work done. I take the shot, they wait 2 mins, I get more shots until I'm drooling like a tard, and then they start work. If I feel ANYTHING else, I tell them to stop and shoot me up again.
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
Free Philly