INS all up in my factory!

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
fusion210
1GN Registrant

INS all up in my factory!

Post by fusion210 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:16 pm

Holy shit, it's going to be wierd tomorrow. For the moment I'm going to keep where I work private.

Less than 220 people work on the floor, I guess someone tipped them off or they were waiting for a buildup. One by one certain people were getting called up front. Greencard check! The count so far is at 38 people fired, with another 22ish highly rumored to go. Certain lines of product are getting nearly shut down. The best part is word came from up top that we need to ramp up production or we'll be replaced, replaced my ass! There is no way to replace these people!

So tomorrow I'm guessing there will be a lot of extra parking, no 5-10 minute wait for the fucking microwave (I've resorted to cold meals, sammiches), and it's going to look a lot more American! There is a girl there I had a one night stand with that has mexican fever or something. She's losing all her boyfriends. Image
The best part was right after I told that joke to the department, she came over and said something like "I wish polygamy was legal, I could just marry them all!"
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Brilliant!

I've heard that the fine is 10-15k a head with additional ones levied. Fucking ouch! I'm guessing it will be a hair under a million dollars, and this is just one plant. I've actually been looking for another job, so if they close the place I would be thrilled, unemployement ftmfw!

A side bonus is that the president and some other big wigs are coming to tour the plant at the end of the week, this could not have gone better. ;)
Last edited by fusion210 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:44 pm

INS?

Immigration ? Services .... ?

something close to that?

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:55 pm

werd

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:43 pm

INS = Immigration & Naturalization Service
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

01rtgurl

Post by 01rtgurl » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:16 pm

lmao

jrumann59
1GN Registrant

Post by jrumann59 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:09 pm

Thought they were called ICE now. Its good they are rounding them up but they should be fining companies to discourage the practice.

Marcusalan184
1GN n00b

Post by Marcusalan184 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:18 am

We had somthing similar go down not that long ago around here. A bunch of immigrants were arrested at a meat processing plant on the job. Many of them were upset because they claim all they did wrong was come here to work and it was unfair that they were arrested on the job. Of course they didnt tell police the part that they stole peoples identities to pose as a legal residents. Unfair indeed.
'98 Sport Coupe DOHC MTX - All the Bolt-on's
'98 Sport DOHC ATX - Stock

monkeyman9630
1GN Registrant

Re: INS all up in my factory!

Post by monkeyman9630 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:43 am

fusion210 wrote: ImageThe best part is word came from up top that we need to ramp up production or we'll be replaced, replaced my ass! There is no way to replace these people!
so does this mean some fam is gonna wanna stay w me huh...lol
fusion210 wrote:The best part was right after I told that joke to the department, she came over and said something like "I wish polygamy was legal, I could just marry them all!"
so...all i can say is not only is our food hot....but so are we! :D
-Lugo-

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:34 am

lol maybe.
I wished the one guy I worked with the best and out the door he went! Just bought a truck in cash. :o
Him and his wife have kids too! :(

There is one girl that works by me, I hope she stays. Butterface, but has the body of a barbiedoll from the bellybutton down. :wiggle:

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:22 pm

Some of them are still around. I guess the deal was fire them or pay whatever fine. They got rid of a bunch and are phasing the rest out. Pretty much hiring anyone and everyone at this point. :lol:

All started when one of them applied for 401k, with a social security number that wasn't his! Whoops.