Are you fat?

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
User avatar
Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 5:30 pm
Location: 51106
Contact:

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:37 pm

fusion210 wrote:That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.
lol who are u talking 2?
Image
Image
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

User avatar
fusion210
1GN Registrant
Posts: 597
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: NC

Post by fusion210 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:45 am

Ladi3sman55 wrote:
fusion210 wrote:That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.
lol who are u talking 2?
you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

User avatar
fusion210
1GN Registrant
Posts: 597
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: NC

Post by fusion210 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:45 am

So no cock pics?

User avatar
1fast2liter
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:30 am
Location: Beaver dam, WI

Post by 1fast2liter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:20 am

chipdogg wrote:Well good thing I'm already hung, cuz if I lost 30 pounds I'd prolly die!
if you consider gerbiels hung?

fusion210 wrote:
Ladi3sman55 wrote:
fusion210 wrote:That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.
lol who are u talking 2?
you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

Um wow. take a pill... paferably a chill one(the way your talking their pretty big alread) and call down no were did i see him talking shit to you. then again i could have missed it.. but what ever.
Image

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too

User avatar
fusion210
1GN Registrant
Posts: 597
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: NC

Post by fusion210 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:20 am

1fast2liter wrote:
chipdogg wrote:Well good thing I'm already hung, cuz if I lost 30 pounds I'd prolly die!
if you consider gerbiels hung?

fusion210 wrote:
Ladi3sman55 wrote:
fusion210 wrote:That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.
lol who are u talking 2?
you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

Um wow. take a pill... paferably a chill one(the way your talking their pretty big alread) and call down no were did i see him talking shit to you. then again i could have missed it.. but what ever.
K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking weird ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

User avatar
Lackof
1GN Registrant
Posts: 2599
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Post by Lackof » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:51 am

wozers i jet for 12 hours and i come back to lions, tigers, and bears ...

OH MY!

APN
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by APN » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:57 am

Ok am I high or is this kid on drugs? I can't tell...
#64
Image
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

User avatar
1fast2liter
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:30 am
Location: Beaver dam, WI

Post by 1fast2liter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:33 pm

he's on drugs or somthing cause no were in this does it mention lions. especialy with horns and wings. and voodoo come on dude don't make me get screw face after you...(bonus points if people can name the movie that that charicter is from).


dude its called rehab and a 12 step program.
Image

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too

Tyler
1GN Registrant
Posts: 3130
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: Wellston, Oh

Post by Tyler » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:34 pm

Im freakin lost. Who is he talking to? Hes going nuts right after my post, so is it me? Im just confused so Im gonna go back to bed.


APN, probably both.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'
Image

User avatar
1fast2liter
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:30 am
Location: Beaver dam, WI

Post by 1fast2liter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:36 pm

i don't think he even knows.
Image

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too

Tyler
1GN Registrant
Posts: 3130
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: Wellston, Oh

Post by Tyler » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:39 pm

Ive been trying to figure it out for 5 minutes, lol
97 sohc- 'Victoria'
Image

User avatar
1fast2liter
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:30 am
Location: Beaver dam, WI

Post by 1fast2liter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:45 pm

fusion210= :attentionwhore:
Image

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too

User avatar
Vinny
Administrator
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:42 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by Vinny » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:06 pm

I am just as lost as all of you. I'd tell him to STFU if I wasn't so confused.


STFU anyway.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

User avatar
fusion210
1GN Registrant
Posts: 597
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: NC

Post by fusion210 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:07 pm

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe diablo for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont.
dont say i didnt warn you.

Tyler
1GN Registrant
Posts: 3130
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: Wellston, Oh

Post by Tyler » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:09 pm

so your on roids? WHo said what to set you off? I dont even see anyone say a word to you
97 sohc- 'Victoria'
Image

Post Reply