phot shop request if you will :)

Trying to get an idea how a certain wheel will look on your car, what it would look like lowered, or maybe you want something that?s completely off the wall. Post your requests here and someone will more than likely help you out.
shaneb
1GN Registrant

phot shop request if you will :)

Post by shaneb » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:29 am

ok i'm thinking about painting my hood trunk and wing black, and also going with black rims, i was wondering if someone could photoshop this for me so i can get an idea of what it would look like before i do anything i mite not like. thank you

Peace

Shane

Pics
The more you love you car...
The more attractive it becomes...

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:08 pm

keep in mind that this was done on paint in about 5 min im not skilled enough to get it good but it should get you an idea of what it will look like.. i could do the trunk if you really want it but im not skilled enough to do the wing.. besides its not going to look very good since its in paint..
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

afireinside4848
1GN Registrant

Post by afireinside4848 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Pics no work,I can do a better job probably but I need the pics to work!!

- Right now im pushing just a lil over 300 HP, thinking about upgrading turbo charger and putting a 6spd tranny in - LMFAO

- Only took 4 transmissions to make me relize I need to take it easy cause its just a neon -

99 5 Spd Neon R/t - DD
2.4L Turbo Project Neon Soon Under Way