Sad

Have a video that you threw together of your Neon or found a video you would just like to share? Post them here.
bone-yard-racing
1GN Registrant

Sad

Post by bone-yard-racing » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:43 pm

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:14 pm

very :cry:
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:54 am

sad, shit that was beautiful that was when we still had hope for the city it's just gettin worse and they keep reelecting the same retards that made it this way well atleast were gettin some cool events here finally (nopi, pinks, had the superbowl and mlb all-star game)

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:25 am

Yah... it was a sad video but still a very nice one. Ashame it hasnt' made any sort of turn around. I've been going up to detriot once or twice a year for NAIAS when we lived in Cincinnati. Every year it's depressing with how the city looks. I was hoping it'd look better in the summer or fall when I went came up to jump over to Canada to pickup a car show stand from Riddler but it was still pretty crappy there and the roads are a nightmare.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:45 am

i like to blame the distructive duo (kwami, jennifer) it's not really jennifer's fault how other contries think about women but that still don't help bring jobs here

-ed-
1GN Registrant

Post by -ed- » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:00 pm

He's such a good narrator.. I love his shows.. But I thought it was funny when they said the reason that Chrysler implemented "Cab-Forward" design was because Americans were so fat...It's also odd that looking back at the Town and Country, which I look at as the shittiest van ever assembelled, essentially allowed Chrysler to become what it is today..