Stupid Civic

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share.
Wolfemancola
1GN Registrant

Stupid Civic

Post by Wolfemancola » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 am

i know its not a neon but i thought that some of you might find this funny.
so i was cuisin' with my buddy from work in his blue "debadged" 98' Neon R/T sedan with shaved rear door handles and filled in side trim and lots of rust bubles (or 3D paint as i call it) and we seen this honda civic and his plate said too fast to see. LOL. it wasn't even an SI.

anyways here is the picture i took:

and here is my buddies R/T that we were in:

he also has after market mirrors with blue led built in turn signal lights, shaved key hole on his trunk, and a home made "warm air intake". those are old pics. he has fog lights now and his front bumper doesn't sag as much now. i want his rear disc brakes and his seats :(
My car:
1998 Plymouth Neon EX 2-door coupe DOHC 5-speed with Cruise Control
ATX Throttle body, 3.0 intake with K&N filter, Mopar PCM, mopar motor mount with inserts, Booger Bushings, Rear view mirror with dual lights.

1genRTturbo
1GN Registrant

Post by 1genRTturbo » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 am

i have those mirrors, sick arent they? retarded civic.... when will they ever learn. its the reason i dont like them, its all copy and paste with them, nothings ever different.
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the bottom!

ricker91878
1GN Registrant

Post by ricker91878 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 am

Maybe instead of wasting his money on that tag he should have put it towards an si.
99 2 dr R/T DOHC coupe, all the bells and whistles...