Pics of my 99 highline

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share.
99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

Post by 99_fly_by » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:12 am

yea its a solid pipe to the cat. the sunpro tach is all i could afford at the time. the UDP was the stock one that got bent. ran over a plank of wood an guess it bent it. got the MPX headllghts now so yes there are gaskets now. steering wheel is on there cause its comfortable for a guy wit fat hands. its comin off soon cause its all faded an turnin orangeish. white in the interior was extended down to the piece that goes around the radio an vent select. the horns are loud but now that ive seen the ones from griots im thinkin about rippin out the ones i got an throwin those in
Got Neon?
Vinny wrote: This forum does still serve as a neons.org alternative for times when people get sick of the politics over there and/or want to say piss/fuck/cunt like an adult should be able to.

Trev_Masta
1GN Registrant

Post by Trev_Masta » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:58 am

you should go ahead and replace your tachless cluster for one with an 8k tach.

also your missing the beauty bar.

good start!

-trev
OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.
project log
http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t=317888

99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

Post by 99_fly_by » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 am

i purposely took the bar out trev cause i found a 2nd gen in the junkyart wit the chrome bar with the dodge logo in the middle that is the same length as my 1st gen one. thinkin about throwin that in. cost a whole 20 bux
Got Neon?
Vinny wrote: This forum does still serve as a neons.org alternative for times when people get sick of the politics over there and/or want to say piss/fuck/cunt like an adult should be able to.

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:12 am

Vinny wrote:Could it be the cheap non-OEM gaskets out there that never seem to come to a proper shape?
Who knows, but it's still better than nothing there. #-o

afireinside4848
1GN Registrant

Post by afireinside4848 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:48 am

99_fly_by wrote:yea its a solid pipe to the cat. the sunpro tach is all i could afford at the time. the UDP was the stock one that got bent. ran over a plank of wood an guess it bent it. got the MPX headllghts now so yes there are gaskets now. steering wheel is on there cause its comfortable for a guy wit fat hands. its comin off soon cause its all faded an turnin orangeish. white in the interior was extended down to the piece that goes around the radio an vent select. the horns are loud but now that ive seen the ones from griots im thinkin about rippin out the ones i got an throwin those in
I'm geussing ur mounts are solid(filled) too? I can't use a flexpipe in there it won't hold but I heard solid pipe wont work, too much engine play but if the solid mounts held it from rocking back I'd do it.

- Right now im pushing just a lil over 300 HP, thinking about upgrading turbo charger and putting a 6spd tranny in - LMFAO

- Only took 4 transmissions to make me relize I need to take it easy cause its just a neon -

99 5 Spd Neon R/t - DD
2.4L Turbo Project Neon Soon Under Way

99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

Post by 99_fly_by » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:40 pm

the mounts are solid but need new inserts. lookin @ the prothayne inserts
Got Neon?

afireinside4848
1GN Registrant

Post by afireinside4848 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:30 pm

So you have no problems with the engine rocking the exhaust?

- Right now im pushing just a lil over 300 HP, thinking about upgrading turbo charger and putting a 6spd tranny in - LMFAO

- Only took 4 transmissions to make me relize I need to take it easy cause its just a neon -

99 5 Spd Neon R/t - DD
2.4L Turbo Project Neon Soon Under Way

99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

Post by 99_fly_by » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:08 am

none at all. all the exhaust work including cat was done at my boy anthonys shop called Unique Custom Exhaust out of Brulington, ma. www.UniqueCustomExhaust.com
Got Neon?

cruzecontrol88
1GN Registrant

Post by cruzecontrol88 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:35 pm

what paint did you use on the interior vents??