Street Racing is lame

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
NeonimusPrime
1GN n00b

Street Racing is lame

Post by NeonimusPrime » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Good to see there aren't many Street racing stories.. because well, it's kinda lame in this day and age.

Sure, if your a ricer with a huge fart can, you can get that "can" to roar like a ..... well like a ricer motor with a fart can sound. lol

But Real racers save it for the track, we're not interested in that rusty turbo'd civic in street trim, want to prove something, get a time slip!

This of course is just my opinion, those of you who actually do street race, well, just don't crash and kill anyone I know, Please.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do NOT tell my mother."

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:00 pm

With my luck, i'd get caught. I;ve already had a judge tell me to be good untill I'm 18.
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

1genRTturbo
1GN Registrant

Post by 1genRTturbo » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 am

yeah been caught, not worth it. we have the local track here is real nice and does the midnight drags every other friday night. and then wendover speedway is just a morning drive away. its fun to play on the streets, but no its not always worth it.
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the bottom!