The official b.s. thread

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:21 am

More kills 2nite: First race beat an 93 mazda 626 unkown mod's? gave him 3 car's and the hit blew around him at the end of 2nd gear and never looked back.

Second run: unkown year eclipse gsx and unknown mod's, won by alot, the driver sucked but even with a good driver in the car I won by 1 car length.

3rd run: My buddie's old shitsubishi eclipse on 15psi and bolt on's, new owner is even a better driver then the last, won 3 times in a row cuz he couldn't beleive I kept beating him, btw the crank is starting to walk on that old 7 bolt haha, kid said he can barely get er into gear any more lol, pos dsm's.

4th run: Cadillac XLR with the 4.6 32 valve Northstar V8 that make's 320 hp and 6 speed auto trans. I got out of the hole real nice and we stayed dead even the whole way but I was 1 length out in front the whole time

^Don't beleive any of this i don't care, video proof will be here soon.

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:34 pm

The XLR's run Low 14's almost 13's. I might have to claim shenanigans.

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Ya idk I was suprised as well.

domesticated
1GN Registrant

Post by domesticated » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 am

i belive the gsx one. this video was a guy in my group that kept talkin shit on my neon so our "leader" told us to race. it was a little under a 1/4 i think. i had just donme my full shifter setup and kept missing 3rd for the next week or so. but anyway his gsx on 12lbs was in the dust by 4k in 2nd. i missed 3rd even. and had to brake about 50 feet short of the line cause the car in front decided to stop and watch. a lot of excuses for winning lol. anyway skip to 2:10 for the race
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc972sYA1go
United We Stand. Anebriated We Fall.