Everyones Kill Stories

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
RydinSolo
1GN Registrant
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:47 am
Location: WISCONSIN

Everyones Kill Stories

Post by RydinSolo » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:03 am

I think it would be nice to get some kill stories goin all in one post....Doesnt seem like allot of people post on this site to much but hey can give it a shot..

mine in my sohc 2 door gutted to the max with a few bolt ons

-New civic SI with cat back,cai and sts(we raced 8 times in a row because he just had to get that one beat on me(he did end up beatin me once, i missed second) all other 7 times i beat him by about 1 car sometimes 1 1/4 cars

-mazda speed protege(spelling?) this guy was funny, he was boosted pushin 9psi and was the civic's friend...i also raced him 8 times but he got me 3 times i got him 5, he beat me by about 1/4 of a car each time he won and i beat him by about 1/2 car when i beat him....it was a quick car but for being boosted i was expecting to get walked all over...he wanted to throw money down but i thought FOR sure i was going to loose so i said nah man its for fun

-93 prelude with a european accord type r motor, i got spanked by him this thing was rediculously fast..after a few months he put the motor in a civic hatch with 100 shot and well he gave me 5 cars and still beat me by like 10 cars......

ek civic(1996) with a gsr swap, minor bolt ons, beat him by 3 cars

DA GSR integra(1992) with the b17 not the b18, beat him by 5, the car was slow but the vtec hit like super loud i duno what was up with it


89 mustang 5.0, full exhaust with x pipe and some other stuff, beat him by 1 car 3 times ina row



and then just some other minor bolt on cars
98 4 door R/T-
U-N-D-E-R__C-O-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N

Image

User avatar
neon_freak
1GN Registrant
Posts: 521
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:57 am
Location: Fond Du Lac, WI

Post by neon_freak » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:25 am

what sohc 2 door do you have?
95 strawberry coupe mtx sohc

pacesetter header/catback, sts, boogers, 3.0, atx tb, ported intake, mp ecu, solid bobble strut, magnecor wires


98 white rt coupe mtx 2.4

mopar ecu, egr kit. ur street pulley, mpx 60mm, iceman, msd wires/coil, solid mounts, ractive header, vibrant muffler

old 2.0-145.4hp@6161rpm, 134.5tq@5218rpm

420ACNY
1GN Registrant
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:45 pm
Location: Mexico NY
Contact:

Post by 420ACNY » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:04 am

98 DOHC MTX couple w/ bolt on's & gutted

Kills?


hmm'

some wins I remember- all of these are just when driving to work/school over the last year or so..I am sure there are others but I dont really remember them

mid 90's jetta non-vr6
'97 talon esi
'94 teg
'98 Golf
'91 teg
'92 geo storm
'87 mustang ATX
'99 crown vic
'89 CRX si
like '99? Saturn SC2
'02 Bonniville SSEi
'94 talon TSi
'96 Grand Am GT 5sp
'89 VW Scirocco 16V
'07 Focus 2.0
'98 Avenger 5sp
brothers '95 eclipse GS
'98 Audi A4
'97 Subaru impreza 2dr 2.5 RS
'93 Dodge Stealth non-r/t DOHC 5sp
'72 Opel GT 1.9 4sp
'84 RX-7


losses-

'93 Fox body stang GT 5sp - like 3 cars
'05 SRT-4 -not even close
'99 Eclipse GSX - not even close
Shelby Daytona Z - like 3 car length
Old porsche 944 - like 5 car length
new style v6 mustang - like 2car length
'90 Talon TSi - not even close
'03 Audi A4 - 5car length
'06 Cobalt SS -3car length



Thats all that I can think of right now...
nothing great but oh well.
98' MTX Coupe.. w/ all the fixin's
07' Focus SES... $260 a month- 'nough said
94' Altima
92'/94'/95' Talon Tsi AWD's (RIP's)

RydinSolo
1GN Registrant
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:47 am
Location: WISCONSIN

Post by RydinSolo » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 pm

I no longer have iot, i sold it a while back...
it was green coupe with gold rota subzeros...just minor bolt ons,

-iceman
-ALL solid mounts
-no ac or ps
-EVERYTHING pretty much gutted
-atx tb
-ebay coilovers

everyone thought i was sprayin because of the little crap i had done to it and i beat so many people with ""fast cars"" i ended up selling the car to get back into drifting, so i did sell it bought a s13(240sx) and then sold that for a bike, then sold that for the 4dr r/t i have now

the r/t i got now has a slipping clutch so i have not really raced this car that much a few times against some friends but it is non running right now when i drove up ehre from FL my headgasket started going in TN and i was like well it is about 600 miles eitrher way i looked at it back to FL or up here to WI..so i took the chance and drove it the rest of the wya to WI and made it but it has low compression on #4 so it is sitting
98 4 door R/T-
U-N-D-E-R__C-O-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N

Image

User avatar
1gnR/T
1GN Registrant
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 am
Location: drivers seat

Post by 1gnR/T » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 pm

I should have a a couple storie's to tell in a few day's, a friend want's to re-race me with his 97 eclipse gst on 16-17lbs. of boost and his cousin's 08 cobalt ss turbo I'll beat the eclipse but the cobalt will be interesting, cant wait. :twisted:

User avatar
neon_freak
1GN Registrant
Posts: 521
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:57 am
Location: Fond Du Lac, WI

Post by neon_freak » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 pm

make sure you get decent vids this time, we want to see
95 strawberry coupe mtx sohc

pacesetter header/catback, sts, boogers, 3.0, atx tb, ported intake, mp ecu, solid bobble strut, magnecor wires


98 white rt coupe mtx 2.4

mopar ecu, egr kit. ur street pulley, mpx 60mm, iceman, msd wires/coil, solid mounts, ractive header, vibrant muffler

old 2.0-145.4hp@6161rpm, 134.5tq@5218rpm

User avatar
Rice_Eater
1GN Registrant
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:03 pm
Location: eastpointe

Post by Rice_Eater » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:55 pm

1gnR/T wrote:I should have a a couple storie's to tell in a few day's, a friend want's to re-race me with his 97 eclipse gst on 16-17lbs. of boost and his cousin's 08 cobalt ss turbo I'll beat the eclipse but the cobalt will be interesting, cant wait. :twisted:
i just raced cobalt ss couple days ago i had him of the line but middle of 3rd he caught me and passed. so i would say he won by a car.
Definition of Rice Eater
Requirements when you initially register!! Click Here
Image
Image

User avatar
1gnR/T
1GN Registrant
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 am
Location: drivers seat

Post by 1gnR/T » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 pm

was it a tc or a sc cobalt?

Yes I will get video but I have buy a new camera first.

User avatar
Rice_Eater
1GN Registrant
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:03 pm
Location: eastpointe

Post by Rice_Eater » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:06 pm

sc
Definition of Rice Eater
Requirements when you initially register!! Click Here
Image
Image

1HotNeon
1GN Registrant
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:58 pm
Location: Smackin Boost and Veetak, NY

Post by 1HotNeon » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 am

Be careful racing on the street guys!!!!!!!!!!....i got busted the other night in my neon with my little brother in his SRT-4 trying to get away from this guy in an STi driving like a maniac...the cop didnt see the sti only saw me and my bro speed up to get away from him swerving at us...cop hit us with 2 misdeameanors each...illegal speed contest and reckless driving...also speed not prudent in zone
Myspace.com/91766633

My Toys:
-98 Neon Turbo (256whp/290wtq on only 10psi!!!)
-99 Civic Si

User avatar
1gnR/T
1GN Registrant
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 am
Location: drivers seat

Post by 1gnR/T » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 am

Take those ticket's to court.

No chance of getting busted here, (police scanner) :P

neon_freak wrote:
make sure you get decent vids this time, we want to see


Where do you think the camera guy should be standing? nobody want's the extra weight in there car so it's either the finish line or the start line, I would rather see the finish so I know who win's and by how much.

And a Cobalt SS TC run's 13.5 in the quarter if the driver does everything right, both of these races are going to be for $20 bucks so how many length's should I get set out on the cobalt?
Last edited by 1gnR/T on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Archametes
1GN Registrant
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Red Hook, NY
Contact:

Post by Archametes » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:51 pm

1HotNeon wrote:Be careful racing on the street guys!!!!!!!!!!....i got busted the other night in my neon with my little brother in his SRT-4 trying to get away from this guy in an STi driving like a maniac...the cop didnt see the sti only saw me and my bro speed up to get away from him swerving at us...cop hit us with 2 misdeameanors each...illegal speed contest and reckless driving...also speed not prudent in zone


Damn that sucks man... well where / when you gonna give me a ride in that beast??? :twisted:

User avatar
mahifish
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:52 am
Location: Mil-Town, Wisconsin

Post by mahifish » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:46 pm

1gnR/T wrote:Take those ticket's to court.

No chance of getting busted here, (police scanner) :P

neon_freak wrote:
make sure you get decent vids this time, we want to see


Where do you think the camera guy should be standing? nobody want's the extra weight in there car so it's either the finish line or the start line, I would rather see the finish so I know who win's and by how much.

And a Cobalt SS TC run's 13.5 in the quarter if the driver does everything right, both of these races are going to be for $20 bucks so how many length's should I get set out on the cobalt?
hmmm racing on sandy/salty roads in sub freezing temperatures....sounds like awesome conditions for a race..... :roll:
Image

JaxMadine
1GN Registrant
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: St Augustine

Post by JaxMadine » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:17 pm

drift race like underground2 yo!

User avatar
1gnR/T
1GN Registrant
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 am
Location: drivers seat

Post by 1gnR/T » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:48 pm

mahifish wrote:
1gnR/T wrote:Take those ticket's to court.

No chance of getting busted here, (police scanner) :P

neon_freak wrote:
make sure you get decent vids this time, we want to see


Where do you think the camera guy should be standing? nobody want's the extra weight in there car so it's either the finish line or the start line, I would rather see the finish so I know who win's and by how much.

And a Cobalt SS TC run's 13.5 in the quarter if the driver does everything right, both of these races are going to be for $20 bucks so how many length's should I get set out on the cobalt?
hmmm racing on sandy/salty roads in sub freezing temperatures....sounds like awesome conditions for a race..... :roll:
Do you watch the weather, it's been 40-45F out and just rained tonight, the road's are nice and clean now.

Post Reply