Impala SS vs. R/T

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:00 pm

mr340 wrote:
MarkyMark wrote:am I missing something here? Are you SERIOUSLY saying your car is a 12.0 second car in the quarter?
I think he meant 1/8th :lol:
maybe you need to watch this again?

mr340
1GN Registrant

Post by mr340 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:20 pm

Nah, I didn't bother watching it the first time around....

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:21 pm

ohk then

sweet burnout dude :roll:

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:33 pm

I completely "dig" the hang out and show off your cars scene, the burnouts and the revving of the engines and shit. But the actual "set up" or "staged" street races are what gets most people caught if not killed. The crowd can be a major distraction, the fact of possibly being embarassed puts the driver ill at ease, the constant pressure of what if the cops show up deosn't help at all either. In most cases IF you were to have a staged race your actually MORE likely to get caught than just 2 random guys from one traffic light to another. Especially when a big crowd of people and cars gets involved. For example:

Person A is going to a big car meet and staged street race area followed by 3 of his friends and their cars. Person B sees them all getting gas and hears them talking about the nights upcoming potential events. Person B calls the Police to report what he heard so he can feel like a responsible citizen. Police show up to break up the hang out and in the process of everybody scrambling to get the hell outta there, Person A runs over someone who ran out from between 2 cars. Now was it the fault of Person A for going there, The person who got hit for running out from between 2 cars, or Person B who called the cops?

80% will say Person A
10% will say Person B
10% will say neither (it's the cops fault for breaking up the meet!!!)

Actually ALL 3 are to blame. Person A should have been paying more attention, Person B should have kept quiet (snitches get stitches!), and the other person should NEVER have run out from between 2 cars.

NOW- the point of this is simple this actually happened to a friend of mine at a meet 2 summers ago. He got hit by a car who was leaving to avoid the cops. Person B (the guy that called the cops) WAS HIS FATHER!

Think about that little tidbit before you plan on a staged street race from now on.

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 pm

If that was directed toward me i understand 100%, the thing is all of my races are usually set up and its just 2-3 guys and on a back side country farm road lol, i dont know how to explain it? you would have to see it i guess. Yes the track is the best place to go to "drag race"

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Actually it wasn't directed at or towards any person specifically. Just like I said : Keep that in mind when you plan on racing. You never know that little voice in the back of your mind COULD end up saving your life if not someone elses. I'm sure Jacob's father wishes he hadn't called the cops that night. We WERE out just about in the middle of nowhere so we thought we were safe. Yeah we were, but NOT from each other. In the heat of the moment general rationalization goes out the window and fight or flight take over. I just don't wanna see ANYONE get hurt, not the innocent bystander or the kid driving the car that hit him.

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:22 am

I got this off of 2gn, this really is sad, this is just dumb street racing

this saturday night, i got a call my from my freind to bring him a jack to fix his car and to come out to watch some races. i decided against better judgement and pulled up to the street races to park to meet 2 of my friends

As i was trying to park my truck Some drunk ass guy setting the cars off, didn't look, and dropped his hands while i was in the road.
a racing dodge neon srt 4 smashed into my dodge ram 2500 diesel going very fast. i was parking and trying to get in a tight spot.

Then a group of Puerto ricans told me it was my fault for the street racing srt-4 being wrecked and beat me to a pulp till i was bleeding everywhere, and i remember a girl jumping on top of me stopping them from beating me up. I cant remember anything until I woke up in my truck with someone i didn't know driving it telling me that "dont do anything stupid because they WILL kill you and your family" because they have your information. And that It was his brothers Car who hit my truck. and Id better pay for it and not pull any **** or they will kill me.

With one car following from the back they took me to the HESS Gas Station in Disney World, and made me clean up where i mouthed to the cashier to call 911. they did and the cop came, but never came close enough for me to be safe to run over to him and it was to early to get the driver of the neon and the guys holding me hostage.

i kept calling 911 from my cell phone in my back pocket and managed to whisper"hostage" to the 911 operator while they were talking in spanish from car to car. after that i kept the phone in my pocket so the 911 could listen to everything. they were going to take me somewhere to make sure i wouldn't leave till i payed for the neon and or they got money or collaterall from me, and i dont know how bad they were gonna beat me up.

they told me "call your friend bro because after we meet you aint driving your truck home and your going to need a ride because you wont be able to drive"

He told me to tell my friend to come to the "Area" so he could pick me up later, but not the exact spot we were meeting, because it was secret.

I pretended to talk to my friend on the phone but i was with 911 and they didn't know. they kept asking me what vehicle i was in and i would say things like "yeah bro i told you im not driving my black truck im driving my green dodge"

i was told to tell him to come to the "area" so I said where are we and he said 2 street names which i procedeed to tell 911 two street names. They ask "Are You at that location now sir?" and i say "yeah dude" and then we saw an officer and i said on the phone "oh **** there is an osceola cop he might pull us over I got to go,

then the 911 operrator says "WAIT sir, are you in a GREEN TRUCK, and i say, yeah and hang up.

we get followed for a minute then pulled over by that cop, and then out of nowhere:

45 seconds later there is a helicopter and 30 cop cars in front and behind me and a cop is holding a gun to the driver door and screaming at the driver "GET THE **** ON THE GROUND NOW" and he is freaking out putting his cellphoneo and keys on the roof. my door is smashed from the crash somehow and it doesnt open so he climbs through the window and falls to the ground where they hand cuff him and then get me out and take me to the ambulance.

right after, the boys in the neon try calling 911 saying that i backed into him and a bunch of ****. but the cops knew the real story and after i get released from the hospital, i go to the scenes, and identify all of the people involved and the 4 of them get arrested for 3 or 4 felony's each since the Orange county police department was able to find this video on streetfire through a friend of mine:

sorry cant link vid

Id like to thank the osceola county sheriffs office for saving my ass in this horrible situation that i came into.

Im sure there is someone on here that knows these people and will try and find me. But thats the price I have to pay now for going out to these stupid events, even when i was trying to help someone with there car.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dodg ... 176266.htm
Video^^

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:18 am

No other videos. What would be the difference? That is how I shift, and it would probably be better at a track where there wouldn't be any other distractions.
Please PM or email me if you see any issues with the site.

racer12306@2gn.org

superD
1GN Registrant

Post by superD » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:04 am

1gnR/T wrote:
MarkyMark wrote:am I missing something here? Are you SERIOUSLY saying your car is a 12.0 second car in the quarter?

Lay down the pipe buddy, that's some bad hash.
lol the srt in my video
LMAO!
1995 4 door mtx with 96 cam. Booger bushings
1999 turbo coupe putting 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag
stuff for sale, MTX swap
Talk of ATXs is prohibited on neons.org, it is blasphemy and will invoke the wrath of the MTX elitests.
superD member #3

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:20 pm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dodg ... 176266.htm

Exactly why I DON'T do it anymore... I still hang out and all but NOT race. Also I make sure to NOT get boxed in when parking, Cops show up and i'm usually the 1st in line to bounce the fuck up outta there.

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:45 pm

^lol same here

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:02 pm

^^^! UMMM HELLO this whole 16 page post started because of your street racing....

Or did I miss something?

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:54 pm

No, its just you said that you were the first in line to leave when the pigs show, we have never had the police bust us though, i've said before they know where it happens and are fine with it where we do it. There was one time when we heard them on the scanner and got out before they came, i was the third in line :D Anyways street racing is getting old to tell you the truth, its fun to watch others beat the piss out of there cars though, starting this spring im going to be getting heavy in auto x'ing and going to the drag strip.