Couple of kills since I bought the car

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
TnemmoCoN
1GN Registrant

Couple of kills since I bought the car

Post by TnemmoCoN » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:45 pm

First race I had was with an old school mustang, somewhere in the sixties. He had a few mods, and had a atx. Something must have been wrong cuz I smoked him sooooooo bad. and not just one race, i think four.

I just raced an SS cobalt last week, the n/a version, and it was atx as well. I beat him pretty bad as well. I think we ran it twice.

Then I raced a saturn ion redline, the same thing as an SS supercharged cobalt, and that was interesting. I smoked him hard off the line and all the way through second. He started to catch me in third and passed me hard when I was shifting into fourth, at about 85-90 mph. He was prolly already doing 100-105 when he passed me. we raced i believe four times. I was shifting horribly everytime too. o well

whadda you guys think?

-Jon

ubengineering
1GN Registrant

Post by ubengineering » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:49 pm

jw how do u "think" you raced a certain number of times, but ne ways atxs will def slow you down, but the beating the redline off the line "hard" lol i think thats pretty much impossible with a stock neon ( i know u have mods but theyre not like out of this world)
My Fleet:
95 neon sohc atx daily driver during summer
96 neon sohc mtx hahn stage 5 night rider
94 plymouth sundance aka black betty beater
Kawasaki ninja 600cc

TnemmoCoN
1GN Registrant

Post by TnemmoCoN » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:18 am

I raced the mustang a few months ago, and the SS, i just didnt count, I saw him coming back from lunch as I was leaving work, and I egged him on to race me, so it was a last minute, quick kinda thing. yea, i know that atx will slow you down, i was just stating what they were. The first race was from a stop, and my neon did pretty well there, then we did about a 40 roll, then a 20 roll. on the 20 roll I got quite a bit ahead. on the way back to where we met up, he even said to me, "your acceleration is awesome!." you dont have to worry about me elaborating on a story to make it better than it really was, lol. at the end of every race, he walked all over me bad, but i had him in the beginning.

-Jon