A few of my kills and the one that killed me. well sorta

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:36 am

wickedgoodneon wrote:I hate DB's who are always running into street racing thread and throwing up there BS flags. SHUT UP nobody cares if you think its BS. Instead of throwing up your BS flag tell us about your experience and why you don't think that what he did was possible.
yeah man ur right!

I have seen some real shitty cars beat VTECs, M3's, VR6 with NOS, shit like that...

Anything is possible! ;)
Love Redline Shifting......

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:41 am

M3 Vs. Vr6 NOS

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNy5uXgv ... re=related

This is how it was going on 2 years ago at the exact same spot we race right now (Almere Poort)

1 word.

SICK

at least that is what I think..

U see this? this is why I think everything is possible!

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:59 pm

Anything is possible! Thats right. All the HP in the world wont help the guy who don't know how to use it. Im sure that a few of the cars I raced (monte SS and Mustang) could have done better had the person been able to drive. Beating a car isnt hard, out performing the driver thats in that car is what matters. Is it my fault I got skillz. Yep I guess so........been driving cars like I stole em for almost 15 years.

As far as 96spoolinsohc is concerend I wont argue with you. Your stupid!
I always said....................................>
Dont argue with stupid people. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!!!!!
Yes I have a neon and no you cant drive it!

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:08 am

ah well... I am one of the ''streetracing punks''... tho I cant say I give a shit :)

I'm just having fun on the road, even tho I dont own a really fast car..

It's a bit faster then the average car here, but really not that fast.

I am a 100% positive that a in good shape VW golf Vr6 is faster than my car, maybe not from a stop due to my weight being less that the vr6, but when we drive next to each other, for example in 3th gear, I bet my own ass the VR6 is faster..

But from a stop I have never been smoked by a VR6, and believe me I have raced a few of them.
only the ones that are tuned pull away from me, the stock ones haven't smoked me yet. maybe with a better driver?

Same as a colleage (spelled right?) of mine, he has a Peugeot 306 GTI S16 (160 HP stock)
he only has his catalysator removed, the rest of the car is stock.
That car, is 100% sure faster than mine... tho I smoked him 3 times in a row at the 400m track we use to race.

So I say again...

EVERYTHING is possible..

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:25 am

my neon smoked a veryon last night :D
then we met up at the local taco bell and saw a mclaren f1 and we decided to race him too.. needless to say i was ahead from the start.. my car topped out at 269mph with the veryon in second and the f1 in third.. although the f1 was ahead of the veryon until the end of the race
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:43 am

lol....... I guess....

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:21 pm

chickenbone wrote: As far as 96spoolinsohc is concerend I wont argue with you. Your stupid!
I always said....................................>
Dont argue with stupid people. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!!!!!
How am I stupid? You're the one racing civics and focus and talking shit about it.

BTW, you sir, are a queer, and your car is slow.
this is all you need to know..bored out, high compression, big cam, aviation fuel....bus lengths.

lil_man_maas
1GN Registrant

Post by lil_man_maas » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:00 pm

Wow spoolinSOHC you are probably the fucking coolest guy on here! Holy hell man you need to calm down. I'm starting to think you are gay waving that gay flag around like a true flamer. Congrats you run aviation fuel you want a hero cookie? You think your car is the fastest shit on the road? Come up here I know of an S10 that will whoop your ass silly all day and night. And if he wanted on pump gas so why brag about aviation fuel? I really don't know why you cant just accept it like a fucking man and admit you are wrong here. You raised the BS flag for no reason at all everyone of those races are easily believable especially with the mods he has listed. Now go cry in a corner somewhere. I'm waiting for you to start beaking my car too its nothing special and I could care less it looks like the biggest shit box right now too wanna beak about that?
'98 DOHC MTX Platinum Coupe

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:40 pm

96spoolinSOHC wrote:
wickedgoodneon wrote:96spoolinSOHC rocking mommies neon since April 19th 2007
so you're moving to MD in February huh? That's cool, I'll come and show you how slow my car is, faggot.

But you're paying for a full tank of my gas, faggot.

And you can have chickenbone over too, you guys can split the bill, faggot.
ROTFLMAO HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you said faggot 3 times in one post.

your right you would beat me. would it make you feel better if you beat my stock 98 highline atx. secondly i never said your car was slow. so relax. Its just that every post you make your second guessing everyone.

please give us a mods list and some pics so we all can belive you

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:41 pm

96spoolinSOHC wrote:
wickedgoodneon wrote:96spoolinSOHC rocking mommies neon since April 19th 2007
so you're moving to MD in February huh? That's cool, I'll come and show you how slow my car is, faggot.

But you're paying for a full tank of my gas, faggot.

And you can have chickenbone over too, you guys can split the bill, faggot.
ROTFLMAO HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you said faggot 3 times in one post.

your right you would beat me. would it make you feel better if you beat my stock 98 highline atx. secondly i never said your car was slow. so relax. Its just that every post you make your second guessing everyone.

please give us a mods list and some pics so we all can believe you

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:38 am

Ladi3sman55 wrote:my neon smoked a veryon last night :D
then we met up at the local taco bell and saw a mclaren f1 and we decided to race him too.. needless to say i was ahead from the start.. my car topped out at 269mph with the veryon in second and the f1 in third.. although the f1 was ahead of the veryon until the end of the race
What I mean with everything is possible...

Is not that a really slow car, beats a really fast car (Stock Neon vs. Ferrari bi turbo....)

But 2 cars, 1 a bit faster that the other.. it doesnt always mean the faster car wins.

It's not the ride, it's the rider... that's what I was trying to say.. I thought you understood that...

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:09 pm

lil_man_maas wrote:Wow spoolinSOHC you are probably the fucking coolest guy on here! Holy hell man you need to calm down. I'm starting to think you are gay waving that gay flag around like a true flamer. Congrats you run aviation fuel you want a hero cookie? You think your car is the fastest shit on the road? Come up here I know of an S10 that will whoop your ass silly all day and night. And if he wanted on pump gas so why brag about aviation fuel? I really don't know why you cant just accept it like a fucking man and admit you are wrong here. You raised the BS flag for no reason at all everyone of those races are easily believable especially with the mods he has listed. Now go cry in a corner somewhere. I'm waiting for you to start beaking my car too its nothing special and I could care less it looks like the biggest shit box right now too wanna beak about that?
If we're going to start bringing out friends cars we could do that too. I'm sure I could have cars come up with me to hand it to your buddies s10, but then we wouldn't be talking about our own cars now would we? So stfu. And since you asked for it, you and your car are gay. Happy now?
this is all you need to know..bored out, high compression, big cam, aviation fuel....bus lengths.

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:24 pm

wickedgoodneon wrote:your right you would beat me. would it make you feel better if you beat my stock 98 highline atx. secondly i never said your car was slow. so relax. Its just that every post you make your second guessing everyone.

please give us a mods list and some pics so we all can believe you
Did you like that? I like to beat up on atx neons...it's the cool thing to do. Seriously though, your asking me to do exactly what chickendick is doing racing civics and focus'.

Then you proceeded to say that i drive my mom's neon.....with no idea what's done to my car whatsoever. And NOW you want to know what's done to it? What's done to it? All you need to know is in my sig and has since been there since this intrawebnet arguement started for the most part.

What would you like me to take a picture of? It's not much to look at. It's flat black, has a hair lip hood. Full interior, stock springs, steelies, 2 dif colored headlights, windows that don't close right, 3" of standing water in interior. There's really not much to show....If you want to see my flamboyantly gay engine compartment i could show you that...but then what are you going to see? My shoddy CAI? My adj. cam gear?

What would do it justice? Probably a video, but hey, I can't do that cuz I don't have a camera to take such media.

As far as 2nd guessing anyone...what would you like me to say...I didn't call bs on any of his civic races or whatever other stock econobox's he races...but the mustang gt and everythiing....the guys just blowing smoke up everyone's asses.

So maybe if you guys step off my balls a little bit I'll post up some pictures and a full mod list.

There's at least one person other than myself on this board that has taken a ride in the car. It's far from done but makes for one hell of a sleeper.

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:49 pm

here you go, only picture I have of it, taken by someone else. That's all i got.

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:19 pm

thats for filling in the blanks lol. All we where saying was quit dropping the BS flag on everything. I do agree some shit on here can be BS. but mustang GT's aren't as fast as people really think they are. there head gets all blown up cause they drive one. and in your sig you say big cam, just one? would that be SOHC or did you mean cams