A few of my kills and the one that killed me. well sorta

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:25 am

it's just one cam

fact of the matter is, most people that do drive mustang GT's do not leave them stock. Even old people put an exhaust on them, intakes, headers. Not to mention, if they have any inkling of how to drive, there cars are easily into the 13's with just those mods.

I will admit, not everyone knows how to drive, I've seen a supercharged cobra pull a 16.8 at the track for christ's sake.
this is all you need to know..bored out, high compression, big cam, aviation fuel....bus lengths.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:59 pm

NeonTuning wrote:
Ladi3sman55 wrote:my neon smoked a veryon last night :D
then we met up at the local taco bell and saw a mclaren f1 and we decided to race him too.. needless to say i was ahead from the start.. my car topped out at 269mph with the veryon in second and the f1 in third.. although the f1 was ahead of the veryon until the end of the race
What I mean with everything is possible...

Is not that a really slow car, beats a really fast car (Stock Neon vs. Ferrari bi turbo....)

But 2 cars, 1 a bit faster that the other.. it doesnt always mean the faster car wins.

It's not the ride, it's the rider... that's what I was trying to say.. I thought you understood that...
haha i knew what you meant! i was bored as hell at school so i told my true life story of me beating some typical cars :lol:
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:00 pm

96spoolinSOHC wrote:
wickedgoodneon wrote:your right you would beat me. would it make you feel better if you beat my stock 98 highline atx. secondly i never said your car was slow. so relax. Its just that every post you make your second guessing everyone.

please give us a mods list and some pics so we all can believe you
Did you like that? I like to beat up on atx neons...it's the cool thing to do. Seriously though, your asking me to do exactly what chickendick is doing racing civics and focus'.

Then you proceeded to say that i drive my mom's neon.....with no idea what's done to my car whatsoever. And NOW you want to know what's done to it? What's done to it? All you need to know is in my sig and has since been there since this intrawebnet arguement started for the most part.

What would you like me to take a picture of? It's not much to look at. It's flat black, has a hair lip hood. Full interior, stock springs, steelies, 2 dif colored headlights, windows that don't close right, 3" of standing water in interior. There's really not much to show....If you want to see my flamboyantly gay engine compartment i could show you that...but then what are you going to see? My shoddy CAI? My adj. cam gear?

What would do it justice? Probably a video, but hey, I can't do that cuz I don't have a camera to take such media.

As far as 2nd guessing anyone...what would you like me to say...I didn't call bs on any of his civic races or whatever other stock econobox's he races...but the mustang gt and everythiing....the guys just blowing smoke up everyone's asses.

So maybe if you guys step off my balls a little bit I'll post up some pictures and a full mod list.

There's at least one person other than myself on this board that has taken a ride in the car. It's far from done but makes for one hell of a sleeper.
seriously? so your calling bs on his good kills but giving him shit for the kills you think he actually got.. that doesnt even make sense..
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:04 am

Well lets see here 96spoolinsohc! Is there anything else you would like to call me on your way down the spiral stairs to hell? So far I been called a liar and a queer. I think you left a few out.

You obviously have got yourself a personal problem!!! Were you molested as a kid?

Im not far from MD at all, infact I will be in Deep Creek MD in a month or so to do some snowboarding. If you are as bad ass as you seem to think you are stop by and introduce yourself to me. You fucking pussy!
Yes I have a neon and no you cant drive it!

98moparR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 98moparR/T » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:37 pm

I just read the first post and laughed so hard, man I love these street racing stories
Adam

member # 5

04 blue srt4 - tein ss coilovers, dsp tuned, mpx exhaust, agp hardline with greddy type S bov
04 black srt4 - sold
owned 6 other neons and more to come

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:21 pm

98moparR/T wrote:I just read the first post and laughed so hard, man I love these street racing stories
If it made you laugh it did it's job didn't it :D Im not sure what you thinks funny but im glad you smiled.

Would someone please clear it up about why the hell what I did was so impossible for some to beleive. Are they just jelous becouse they lack the skills to drive it hard enough to take a faster car? Im not getting it! I don't drag race lets get that straight too.
I only done it once to the ass hole kid in the grand am. The other cars have all been from a 40-65 mph roll. Alot of them on the interstate where if I can't get them with HP I get them with speed.
Face it, there aren't many cars let alone drivers who are able and willing to go 120+ mph. Especialy on two lane roads in WV.

Im sure glad I never posted how fast iv'e been in the car since the PCM upgrade. Im sure someone would tell me I was full of shit along with the speed/rpm calculator at the org.

98moparR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 98moparR/T » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:06 pm

well we know you topped out at 130 on the stock pcm but there is a great debat where the mopar pcm tops out at some say 130 and other say 148, I know in my r/t sedan I had the speedo buried past 120 for awhile and was still going but thank god i have a 150mph cluster now
Adam

member # 5

04 blue srt4 - tein ss coilovers, dsp tuned, mpx exhaust, agp hardline with greddy type S bov
04 black srt4 - sold
owned 6 other neons and more to come

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:49 am

I'll be honest man Im not sure where the car shut off at with the stock PCM. Your right It wont read more than 120. What I am saying is that the one car had to do 140 to pass me. He told me so. I seriously doubt that he had to do a 140 to pass me if I could only do 130 mph. He blew by me after the third or fourth time I hit the speed limiter. I was always told 135 mph was the stock ACR pcm setting.

A slightly modded neon without major mods is probalbly powered out at around 148 MPH. Meaning it can't push no more air with the body style and HP. Drag limited.

I once did a check on the org to see how fast I was going one time, the tire/prm/speed calc.

@ 6500 rpms with the tires I had and a 3.94 with .81 finals the calculator told me I was going 142 in fifth gear. Im not sure if it's right but thats what I think Ive hit via the calc. I can say one thing about it tho. @ the speed I was going and being right on someones ass the car didn't feel to stable anymore.

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:44 am

chickenbone wrote:Well lets see here 96spoolinsohc! Is there anything else you would like to call me on your way down the spiral stairs to hell? So far I been called a liar and a queer. I think you left a few out.

You obviously have got yourself a personal problem!!! Were you molested as a kid?

Im not far from MD at all, infact I will be in Deep Creek MD in a month or so to do some snowboarding. If you are as bad ass as you seem to think you are stop by and introduce yourself to me. You fucking pussy!
haha, are you actually threatening me personally? That's some funny shit. Is this where i'm supposed to threaten your family? You dirty redneck fuck.
this is all you need to know..bored out, high compression, big cam, aviation fuel....bus lengths.

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:39 am

96spoolinSOHC wrote:
chickenbone wrote:Well lets see here 96spoolinsohc! Is there anything else you would like to call me on your way down the spiral stairs to hell? So far I been called a liar and a queer. I think you left a few out.

haha, are you actually threatening me personally? That's some funny shit. Is this where i'm supposed to threaten your family? You dirty redneck fuck.
I lol'ed.
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:42 pm

No 96spoolinsohc! It's not a threat. It's more of a special envite. I read your post in the other thread and Im not going to bother clutering up someone elses thread. Im just sick of listening to you calling BS or just plain bitching. WTF?

1. I am not a org reject, I do have an account there, it wont load up right most of the time so I don't go there to post. I use it to read up on my 2.4 swap im doing.

2. I don't care if you like what cars I race I didn't post it becouse they were cool races, I posted it to show how stupid some young kids are when they get a car. Not becouse I thought I did something special.

3. Im not some newbie to the car scene and I didn't buy my car with mods and I didn't pay some shadetree mech to put them all on.

4. Maybe your not a Dick head in person I don't know you I do know that with what Iv'e seen from you at this point I realy don't care to get to know you.

5. You did get part of that right!!! I am a redneck but Im a clean redneck. Got that?

Now maybe you understand me more. I dont know. If your able to talk to people like they are people too, we can get along. If not I can just stay away. I have enough work to do as a Moderator at another site.

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:31 am

I did about 225/230 KM/h on the counter with stock PCM.
Love Redline Shifting......

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:33 am

I am pretty sure that the stock ACR's shut off at 135 mph. The MP PCM states that It has no top speed limiter. I don't know. However I did scare the hell out of myself one night with 6500 rpms in fifth.

It took a long time to wind it out to there and it was on a down hill slope. The speed/rpm calculator had me at just over 142 mph. Im not sure if it's correct or not but I am sure of one thing. Im in no hurry to go that fast again (with them tires anyhow). They were at their limit for sure.

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:28 am

I only drove top speed once, at that point I cant remember the RPM, but I know the speed counter was around 225/230 KM/h
Love Redline Shifting......

mean98neon
1GN Registrant

Post by mean98neon » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:15 am

are u guys still going at it in here.................... LOL

98 ACR SEDAN.. Magnum SOHC.. 14.46 @ 94MPH SOLD

98 Base Coupe, 2.4 SRT turbo @ 16 PSI.. 3xx whp 1/4 unknown