A few of my kills and the one that killed me. well sorta

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:43 pm

You got a good point Ladi3sman55

My car was bone stock when I done 95% of all the races in my first post. Maybe I should have said I had an ACR and not a 118 mph governed neon. I flew off the handle about it and shouldn't have. Sorry SHIT HAPPENS.

FYI Mean98Neon the part of my post about calling me a liar had nothing to do with you. The reason I didn't mention the Mustang,SS and 300 was becouse I was going from the begining when the car was stock. Other than the focus. If I had gotten a few NICE replies to my first post I would have writen more about the Mustang who was so pissed off that he tried to run me off the road when I could have passed him. Like you said.

Why does this 32 yr old race young punks in civics,focus's,neons,bmw's ect. Becouse Im a gear head at heart and I get tired of the little bastards reving up their Autozone muffler to try and impress me. SO I SMOKE EM! No it's not smart and it don't mean shit on the street in an uncontrolled inviroment. Realy I dont care what you think. I just figured some of you would like to hear my Kills. I wasn't wanting to start a flame war here. Just make a few freinds. Looks like that backfired OH WELL. Nothing gained nothing lost.
Yes I have a neon and no you cant drive it!

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:50 pm

Just to clear a few things up and maybe get on the right track with a few guys I alreday pissed off. Srry

Here is my mod list. I need more time to get them into my garage here doing them one at a time. Enjoy if you can.

Custom CAI,Mopar PCM,Custom solid rear bobble, Prothane inserts,55 mm throttle body,Spec stage 1 clutch,Pacesetter header,2.5 inch exhaust,Flowmaster Cat and Muffler,Ported & Polished head,Crane Cams,Pt lifters and roller rockers,Crane valve springs,Fidanza adj cam gears.

Future mods. 2.4L block swap, UDP, 24lb/hr injectors, 58psi FPR, Ported and polished intake manifold, Apexi SAFC. It's all over here guys. No more mods. Done finished!

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:13 pm

My garge is up if you want to look to see what all I have done.

mean98neon
1GN Registrant

Post by mean98neon » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:34 pm

chickenbone wrote:You got a good point Ladi3sman55

My car was bone stock when I done 95% of all the races in my first post. Maybe I should have said I had an ACR and not a 118 mph governed neon. I flew off the handle about it and shouldn't have. Sorry SHIT HAPPENS.

FYI Mean98Neon the part of my post about calling me a liar had nothing to do with you. The reason I didn't mention the Mustang,SS and 300 was becouse I was going from the begining when the car was stock. Other than the focus. If I had gotten a few NICE replies to my first post I would have writen more about the Mustang who was so pissed off that he tried to run me off the road when I could have passed him. Like you said.

Why does this 32 yr old race young punks in civics,focus's,neons,bmw's ect. Becouse Im a gear head at heart and I get tired of the little bastards reving up their Autozone muffler to try and impress me. SO I SMOKE EM! No it's not smart and it don't mean shit on the street in an uncontrolled inviroment. Realy I dont care what you think. I just figured some of you would like to hear my Kills. I wasn't wanting to start a flame war here. Just make a few freinds. Looks like that backfired OH WELL. Nothing gained nothing lost.
Fair enough.... Nice list of mods, I bet your car is fast and if you can drive it well u probly do take alot of people.... post a pic of it.. does it look stock from the exterior??

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:04 am

Here is a link to the post with my pics in it. http://forum.1gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=30 ... 8ffb2f53e7 Hope that worked. The car looks mostly stock. All but the tails which arent on my mod list yet and the dual exhaust. Debadged and I almost forgot the 20 HP I gained from the Crane sticker on my trunk lid!!!
LMAO

It runs pretty good for an old worn out 2.0 with 160K miles on the block. I been pushing it thru turns for 130K of it. I know my car I know my limits.

I had an obviously highly modded Civic V-tec one time who held up alot better than I thought he would. He couldn't pass me and I pulled on him slowly up to 120 or so. I was shocked that I couldn't pull on him no more than I did even without the head work and top end kit from Howell. Anyhow we came up on a good long turn and I seized the momment. I shifted to 4th and slowed to about 70 mph going into the turn and when I left it I was doing 110. I could feel the tires wanting to give way at this point and so could my passenger. He was the one telling me how fast I was going. At those speeds Im not doing nothing but driving. My freind was saying to me as we were entering the peak of the turn. "you got the civic, you got him, I hope you got the turn" his knuckles white and his belly full of butterflies. I had my own nerves going that time. Anyhow I pulled off at the next cut off just wanting him to stop so I could see what he had. He didn't stop but he did wave and blow his horn. He knew he'd been beat. Not many take it that easy. lol

Glad we could forget our bad start mean98neon. Cheers

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:15 pm

i still call bs on the mustangs, ss's, and if the 300 was a hemi
this is all you need to know..bored out, high compression, big cam, aviation fuel....bus lengths.

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:41 pm

You can wave your BS flag all you want to 96spoolinSOHC. Everyone is entitled to their opp.

As far as the Mustang goes. I stuck with him and he got mad. Maybe he didn't give it 100% maybe it was a V-6 and he did. After he tried to put me into the turn on the wrong side of the road I didn't stop and ask what he had. I didn't need too, he was obviously pissed becouse when he passed the car in front of him and I tried he jammed his brakes on right in front of the other car to keep me from getting in behind him. We were up on a turn and he knew Id not try it. Seemed like a last resort to gain some ground on me. Anyhow throw up your flag high, cause after the turn and I got my chance to go around the other car I did. And I did catch the mustang again but by then I was at work.

The 300 was a 300 Not a 300C with a Hemi. He also thought he'd tool me. Well Im sure he was suprised when I ran neck and neck with him up to 125+. I didn't smoke him by no means but it wasn't getting around me.

The newer Monte SS's are only a v-6. A V-6 in that big ass car. What the hell is so hard to beleive about me beating it? It wasn't a older model v-8.

Im not here to try to make myself look COOL to you 96spoolinSOHC. I couldn't care less if you think im cool. There is no reason on earth that I need to lie. If the cars had beat my ass, I would have told you so. Like I said earlier in this thread.

It's street racing and it don't amount to shit. Im sure in a drag race the Mustang would have beat me to the 1/4 mile mark. Is there a reason that we don't see them in SCCA? I bet there is. They handle like a bath tub!!! Im sure you will be quick to throw up your BS flag to the ACR's and their drivers in SSC SCCA who put it to a Porshe. (spelling)

Ill not get mad anymore about the BS flags. Iv'e been on forums for the last 5 years I owned and modded my car. Iv'e thrown my fair share of BS flags too.

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:03 pm

I hate DB's who are always running into street racing thread and throwing up there BS flags. SHUT UP nobody cares if you think its BS. Instead of throwing up your BS flag tell us about your experience and why you don't think that what he did was possible.

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Thank you wickedgoodneon! It's about time someone said that other than me. Obviously some people would rather argue and fight than have a sensible discusion. that is the main reason why I stick on only one forum most of the time.
I should have known there would be a pissing match. Street racing threads are DICK magnets. Explains why im here. LMAO

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:12 pm

wickedgoodneon wrote:I hate DB's who are always running into street racing thread and throwing up there BS flags. SHUT UP nobody cares if you think its BS. Instead of throwing up your BS flag tell us about your experience and why you don't think that what he did was possible.
You hate douche bags that are always throwing up BS flags...well, let me explain something to you. Dude said a mustang, if it wasn't a GT he was claiming to have beaten why talk about it? a V6 mustang? comon. If that mustang was a GT it would have outpowered you through the turn as well as the straight. Period.

Monte SS's I take it it wasn't supercharged then? Than a tank of a car it is nonetheless.

but no seriously, you went from talking about fartcanned civics and focuses to mustangs, and what i thought you had implied, Camaro SS's turning out to be monte carlos. It just seemed a little fishy

And, I can come in here and raise the BS flag whenever...why, because i can and my car's faster than yours. booyah,

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:23 pm

First off let me clear one thing up with you 96spoolinTURD! Im not a fucking dude. I may let a freind call me dude. That does not include you.

BTW: I don't see your Garage up or a mod list at all. SOOOOOOOOO I am going to throw up my BS flag and say that I dont think you even have a car!!!
96spoolinturd wrote:but no seriously, you went from talking about fartcanned civics and focuses to mustangs, and what i thought you had implied, Camaro SS's turning out to be monte carlos. It just seemed a little fishy
If you had any attention span at all or could read you would have known it was a Monte SS.

I bet you couldn't drive a wooedn stake up a cows ass let alone beat me in a race. I don't care if you got turbo or not. Id almost bet you would crash b4 I got done pushing you thru a few s turns.

Youth and stupidity is no match for age and wisdom!!!!!!!!!!

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:10 pm

96spoolinSOHC rocking mommies neon since April 19th 2007

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:39 am

wickedgoodneon wrote:96spoolinSOHC rocking mommies neon since April 19th 2007
ROTFLMFAO

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:23 am

hahahaha that's funny right there. Ummmmmmmm my car doesnt run on pump gas.......and no, I don't have a turbo neon anymore annnnnnnnnnnnd neither of you could beat me....i'm sorry

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:46 am

wickedgoodneon wrote:96spoolinSOHC rocking mommies neon since April 19th 2007
so you're moving to MD in February huh? That's cool, I'll come and show you how slow my car is, faggot.

But you're paying for a full tank of my gas, faggot.

And you can have chickenbone over too, you guys can split the bill, faggot.