WATCH THIS!! Some more streetracing from Carfanatic.nl

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:52 am

BlueR/T wrote:how big is your engine 1.8L or 2.0L?

and all that crap like auto leveling headlights, and folding power mirrors adds alot of weight
Folding power mirrors? what is that exactly? u just mean mirrors you can adjust??

And how much does the SOHC DODGE Neon weigh?
more or less than the Chrysler Neon? (for example both 95 model)
Love Redline Shifting......

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:28 am

BlueR/T wrote:my car doesn't have an engine in it right now, but i could probably push it a 1/4 mile in maybe 10 minutes
nah, you'd be able to push it faster than that....but you'll have to put your drag shoes on and hope they prep the track well. Otherwise you'll sit there and spin. :lol:
this is all you need to know..bored out, high compression, big cam, aviation fuel....bus lengths.

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:15 am

Thanks for posting the vids Neontuning. It's nice to see whats going on over seas in the tuner world. Even if they had a 10 hp briggs and straton lawnmower motor it would still be some fun. It's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog!!! Cheers!

It's a shame that every time someone posts something. This ass munch fuck tard 96spoolinsohc has to try and piss someone off.
Are you that fucking miserable 96? If you were molested as a kid, IM SORRY. Get the fuck over it. We are here to have fun, Not to listen to the likes of you. I hope your PC blows up and lodges a chunk of glass into your jugular vein. Are you happy now. This seems like the type of response you want from people!!!
Yes I have a neon and no you cant drive it!

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:17 am

PC's are gay!

Anyhow, yes, I thoroughly enjoy pissing off people that play their cars off as the almighty focus killer. Or modified cars pushing 100whp.

There's only so much fun you can have traveling the 1320' topping out at 75mph. I just thought it'd be more fun raining on your parade.

That being said. I don't come on here much. Mainly because a lot of the people on here came from the other .org because they were laughed at or insulted and couldn't take the e-web buttfuck they got.

However, I do check in here from time to time. Right now, it's to see how the street racing thread's moving along..lol.

Do you want to know the worst part of this whole 'situation'? I'm not even a dick. Not one bit of one. I tend to not sugar coat things for people without a clue but if you were to meet me in person I can almost guarantee we'd probably be kicking back, drinking beers and talking cars.

You guys don't see it that way. You guys see it as me attacking your interwebnet image here on this website as well as your knowledge of cars and their capability. And for that...well i'm sorry. It's the internet, welcome to weblife.

With all that being said. I find it hard to provide information for a large majority of users on this site because they lack the basic knowledge to work on a car, let alone modify a car. And I'm not catagorizing everyone in that generalization but many of the users do fall in that category.

So many of you that do fall into that category are probably sitting here saying ' O, well this guy thinks he's the God of car modifying'. Frankly, the simplest answer to that statement is no, really i'm not. And generally don't try to be. If I think I know i'll give you my .02, If i have not a clue, I wont bother posting.

I don't know what else to tell you guys. Because here's how I'm looking at it right now. I don't have anything else to go by besides what you guys post...

Honest and flatout:

User 1: 33 years old, races civics and grandams and it puts him up high in the street racing ranks.?. And makes him head leader of the B.S. opposition.

User 2: Guy from overseas. Runs around in a virtually stock r/t posting videos of underpowered cars racing...and then claiming his car's faster than the one owned by someone who asked why they got a kick out of racing such slow cars.

User 3: 16 year old kid who feels the butthurt through the other members and feels he needs to chime in.

User 4: User 4 I think, is slowly coming around to realizing I'm not a complete dick, Although he did post about me driving my mom's neon and playing it off as my own.

Anyhow, that's about all I know about you guys. And that's from what I read in your posts and whatnot. So this is where i'll end my super-longer-than-needed post.

O btw...I'd put up a garage, but it doesn't allow me to choose a model, and since it's required to create a garage obviously I can't have one.
this is all you need to know..bored out, high compression, big cam, aviation fuel....bus lengths.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:30 am

well user 3 is realizing that you arent as big of a dick as you seemed.. but judging by what you were saying how would i know how you are in real life if all i have to judge you by is how you act on here? and i treat 1gn.org like a family if you rarely get on and attack others for no reason i will help stand up for them (with the exception of lack of.. although i did start off helping him..) anyways i hope you know where im coming from and there arent any hard feelings
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:16 am

i guess the road goes both ways right, i don't know most of you guys, most of you guys don't know me. Soonandsoforth.

BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by BlueR/T » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:05 pm

this is too funny

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:51 pm

96spoolinSOHC wrote:O btw...I'd put up a garage, but it doesn't allow me to choose a model, and since it's required to create a garage obviously I can't have one.
i just went to try and create another garage profile and the only way it wouldn't let me choose a model was when i didn't choose a make first. are you choosing the make first?

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:13 pm

<-user 4. Hey the mom joke was funny. you have to admit that. Never thought of you as a dick. I do enjoy the interweb fights now and then. But they way you are going your gonna be categorized in the "lackof" club. Which right now consist of Skill. but i do agree with chickenbone on this

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog!!!"

It fun to race another car even if it is a snail race.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:51 pm

^^ and if it wasnt then nobody would race with a neon :lol:
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:36 pm

hey, i've got no issue with skill, i've seen the stabbing go back and forth with him on different boards as well. I never really had a problem with him. But then again, i really don't know him and generally stop reading once the bickering starts in threads he posts in.

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:22 am

the only reason why I posted the streetracing video's, was cuz I thought u guys would like it.

If you do not like it, I simply won't post anything anymore regarding streetracing, I'll just keep it for the Dutch Neon forums.

So right now, I think most of u guys dont like it, therefor this was the last vid.

Cheers!

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:55 am

I liked it!!
wickedgoodneon wrote:It fun to race another car even if it is a snail race.
Ladi3sman55 wrote:^^ and if it wasnt then nobody would race with a neon
It couldn't be summed up any better than those two statements right there.

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:25 am

allright well I guess I'll keep posting those vid's then :)

The peeps that dont like it... just dont watch it then, never visit this post again if u didn't like to watch the first vid's.

@ Chickenbone

Thnx 4 the respons, nice to know someone likes it :P

Cheers!

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:11 pm

Your here to learn and have fun bro, education is what it's all about right? If I can get educated on whats going on else where in the world Im game.