Mach 5 Audio

Questions about Amps, headunits, speakers, subs, ect... Anything to do with audio, those questions all go here.
Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:40 pm

The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:40 pm

redline energy drinks ftw. those 2 subs are gone kill the trunk room in yer car
BIGRAM wrote:i ain't gay you sucked my dick
My Cars-98 plymouth highline neon, atx, msd coil, 3.0 intake, ebay udp
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:32 pm

there was a guy by my house w/ 2 18" jl's so i'm sure you can get them in your ride

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:45 pm

it can be done! and yeah my trunk space is very limited now.. i have room on the sides and that is it.. lol
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.

sohcneon13x
1GN Registrant

Post by sohcneon13x » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:14 pm

Looks good so far!
96 Plymouth Neon Sedan
SOHC/MTX(swapped!)
MOPAR Street Header/3.0 CAI/ATX TB/UDP/95 cam/ ........40+MPG HWY!

96 Plymouth Neon Expresso Coupe
SOHC/MTX
MOPAR ECU/ ATX TB/ 3.0 CAI/ MOPAR X-High Rates & KYB struts

97 Plymouth Neon sedan
DOHC/ATX ...soon to be MTX!
RECENTLY VANDALIZED AND TOTALED OUT!
rebuild?
MEMBER #52

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:17 pm

molded fiberglass boxes ftw. i love my trunk room with my 12's
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:39 pm

15's FTW!! but yea fiberglass kicks ass.. im not comfortable working with it tho.. so mayb my next box will b with it.. im planning on working with it soon so ill get some experience with it first.. any suggestions on working with it or did u have them made?
The definition of a NEON

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:51 pm

amp is in!! check out the project log
The definition of a NEON

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:23 am

have u seen mine? first time using it seriously. i just did a crap load or research on it b4 i even started, fairly easy but messy as hell

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:29 am

yes i have seen yours.. and they look very good.. i would rather have some experience with everything i do tho..
The definition of a NEON

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 pm

well i sold my maw-15's a long long time ago and have been without bass for much to long!
i did a preorder with mach 5 audio and purchased a spl-15. the sub is pure sex! (links at the bottom) anyways i have the box made its 5 cu ft @ 38hz and only needs a 14 inch hole cut and paint. i plan on having a buddy of mine do some graffiti work on the box so it should looks nice. box will be black with white and red graffiti.
Pics:
(it didnt fit that way at all.. lol)
remove the back seat and BAM!
thats it for now..
links:
http://www.mach5audio.com/zen/index.php ... cts_id=185
http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/foru ... opic=18503
i cant wait!
The definition of a NEON

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:33 pm

Ladiesman Where do you get your stuff from? I really want a 15 but dont know whats good in the 15" world.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:40 pm

well i build my own boxes so i get the supplies at the local hardware store
subs i buy from www.mach5audio.com or www.soundsolutionsaudio.com ssa is actually a forum too :D
amp i bought from www.cadencesound.com (i think thats the site im too lazy to check for sure right now lol
as far as 15's go i love them if i had more room in my neon i would have an 18 tho! its just too hard to fit a 18 in a neon tho lol
anyways what are you looking for sq or spl? im guessing your looking for a nice combo of both for a good price. if so i would look at the ixl-15 on mach 5's site. its a beautiful sub i had the lesser maw-15's and was very happy with them i just wanted to do a spl build :twisted: im sure i'll end up going back to sq tho lol
The definition of a NEON

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:44 pm

well photobucket has been hacked or something lately so it took a while to update pics..
gettin ready to cut
guide hole
all cut :D
mostly painted
finished painting

now i just gotta get my buddy to do his graffiti work and get my sub so i can put it in!
i have a feeling my sub will come while im in jamaica tho :( i really hope it gets here before that tho!

comments welcome! good or bad
The definition of a NEON

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:14 am

i either missed it or it wasn't mentioned but what kind of amp are you using and have you set an DB goals?