TTi lower control arm brace?

Have some questions about how to achive better handling and stopping power? Questions about 1st gen Neon suspension, steering and braking systems belong right here!
keeders08
1GN Registrant

TTi lower control arm brace?

Post by keeders08 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 pm

http://www.modified.com/projectcars/020 ... to_24.html

They are completely out of production now, lol

I'm thinking i'll just have to make one now ;-)

Anyone have pics of it on a car? Better would be someone local that'd let me mock it haha.

if no performance is gained, it looks alright.. right? :roll:
KEEDY/"KEEDERS"/"KUTTER"

::95 Sprt Coupe::

::04 Gray Neon SXT::

loroku
1GN Registrant

Post by loroku » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 pm

it will keep the k frame from flexing and tti has been out of busness for a long long time i was looking for one a while back

keeders08
1GN Registrant

Post by keeders08 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

loroku wrote:it will keep the k frame from flexing and tti has been out of busness for a long long time i was looking for one a while back
Oh i know, and yes I know they been outa business.. but SOMEONES got to have one..? I'll have to fab my fucking own now lol
KEEDY/"KEEDERS"/"KUTTER"

::95 Sprt Coupe::

::04 Gray Neon SXT::

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:06 am

the kid i got my lowering springs off of years ago had one on his NYG. looked fucking awesome, not sure how well it performed though. i do remember he went with ksports after selling me his springs and had problems with it rubbing driving into certain parking lots and such.

Jack Baruth
1GN n00b

Post by Jack Baruth » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Guys, I just posted this over on the org:

I know it's been a month since we first listed our TTI Lower Control Arm Brace, but trust me, our new product is worth the wait.

We took the basic concept behind the TTI bar and made the following improvements:

* THICKER plates for increased bend resistance.

* 5000-series aluminum for increased corrosion resistance.

* Full CAD redesign for stiffness, weight reduction, and better fit.

* ALL HARDWARE is stainless steel.

* Made right here in Columbus, Ohio, using the highest-grade equipment available.

Okay. Let's see a picture of the first one.

Some close-ups.

Cat not included.

Here's the deal. Starting November 1, these will be available through our shop to everybody, as well as through a dealer or two. Pricing is:

$179 shipped for Race Raw finish. Just like they come off the assembly line. That's the finish you see here.

$199 shipped for Street Buffed finish. We take the rough edges off and shine it up a bit for those of you with enough game to make some girl (or boy) look under your car.

If you contact me before Nov 1, you get $30 off both prices. Post in this thread if my PM box is full.

Last photo. I told you guys I wouldn't take a penny until I could show you the product. Well, we have 48 of them left, and here they are. The first two braces will be under Performance Touring Neons for the rest of the NASA season.

If you have questions, or if you're ready to buy, let me know.
Green Baron Motorsports
#187 PTE Neon