clutch cable

Questions about axles, transmissions, differentials, pretty much anything that connects the engine to the wheels, this is the place for those questions.
NCNeon
1GN Registrant

clutch cable

Post by NCNeon » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:26 pm

hey guys, i snapped my clutch cable christmas eve and already got a new mopar one on the way from moderperformance ($87 compared to dealer $137) and i put it on when i did the mtx swap but didnt know if anyone had ne tricks or tips to make it easier to put in. thanks in advanced
99 SOHC Highline: MTX Swap, 3.0L CAI, Muffler, PS AC Delete, Neongoodies Semi-solid Adjustable Bobble Strut, Booger Shift Booshings, Motor Mount Inserts

canno
1GN n00b

Post by canno » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Anger: the most reasonable and most suitable for the energy system of the barbarians, and I think the design perfectly. Attack the enemy or injured, naturally let his anger rising in anger will slowly subside completely calm state (which is very satisfy the laws of nature) in order to experience the power of the barbarians, and therefore Blizzard design allows anger the fast-rising skills, so this is also very reasonable.