intake manifold

Have a question about how to make horsepower going the all motor route, here's where to ask it.
whiteneon98
1GN Registrant

Post by whiteneon98 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:49 pm

wonder if this would help the same with a 90 less manifold..

98moparR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 98moparR/T » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:56 pm

I have that installed on my blue r/t right now, but the car is still in the process of being built, it looks nice just seems to hang up on the rpms a little instead of falling right away, haven't been on the street so no butt dyno for you. Vitor only has 3 more left and I was thinking about picking up another for my black r/t
Adam

member # 5

04 blue srt4 - tein ss coilovers, dsp tuned, mpx exhaust, agp hardline with greddy type S bov
04 black srt4 - sold
owned 6 other neons and more to come

uta_flyinghigh
1GN Registrant

Post by uta_flyinghigh » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:47 am

Is that the intake manifold sold by modernperformance ?

UTA

keeders08
1GN Registrant

Post by keeders08 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:15 am

i saw this post n thought id bring it back with this word of an idea i had in the theory given to me on wether u gain torque from moving the TB further from the IM and well i was told and I tried this also on my 2nd gen that movin it away adds tq, my butt dyno told showed that i did have a bit more power and wat seemed to me, better response at a cruise and somewhat taking off...mind u it was an auto... now for my idea, its gonna look ghetto cause i dont have the time to draw it but watch...

| | | | _
_______/ \
O

the "O" is the TB, obviously the 4 lines are the IM runners... basically the idea is to run a 90 degree or whatever is needed, then taking and havin the tb upside down sort of where the iceman would go to.... to me, it sounds dumb but seeing this article on how dodge experimented with short and long tubes before the IM in their V8's and the outcomes of each, why not try it in the good ol 2.0 SOHC/DOHC or 2.4 even...

rude, ignorant and even good comments welcome..

Peace.

PS my illustration didnt come out the way I would have liked.... :oops:

oh one more thing, excuse my language, but fuck that stupid Bess dog...
KEEDY/"KEEDERS"/"KUTTER"

::95 Sprt Coupe::

::04 Gray Neon SXT::