spoolboy help

Have a question related to Turbos, Nitrous, Supercharging, ect... ask it here.
turbo95
1GN Registrant

spoolboy help

Post by turbo95 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:29 pm

hey guys, im having a problem with getting my set up right. please explain things to me if im doing things wrong but, do i need to drill a hole in the canister cap for my return line? i had the fuel system set up like this "from canister to fuel rail, rrfpf, then back into the tank" i read on begi you have to have your factory fuel regulator in the fuel system so it can control your idle psi. the way i ran it was just using the rrfpr as my only regulator. so in boost the car falls on its face. my question is will it work properly if i have my fuel set up to factory but adding the port on the canister cap for my return line? im sorry i suck at explaining things and i have alot of money into my set up but i cant get the fuel set up right. i have the begi and larger injectors, i have the walbro 255, i have aem wideband, i got everything i need just not the know how on how i need my fuel set up. thanks guys for any help you can offer. the car is a 1g 95 sohc neon

1genRTturbo
1GN Registrant

Post by 1genRTturbo » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:51 pm

i think on youtube there was an entire walk through on how to mod the canister. search and watch best bet.
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the bottom!

yangyan

Post by yangyan » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Just see see!

1nastyR/t
1GN Registrant

Post by 1nastyR/t » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:17 pm

I just did a spoolboy mod w/walbro 255 for my SRT Turbo R/T and it's for sale $200 full kit w/all lines and fittings, plus filter
She was just admiring, my ride...