water pumps

This is the place to ask questions about your engine components like cams, valves, pistons? just anything that is generally "engine" specific.
chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

water pumps

Post by chrono_killa » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:05 am

whats a good waterpump brand to buy?
BIGRAM wrote:i ain't gay you sucked my dick
My Cars-98 plymouth highline neon, atx, msd coil, 3.0 intake, ebay udp
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit

technoracer
Fresh Fish

Post by technoracer » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:24 pm

when i changed mine, i just got one from autozone. i think the brand is ASC. had a lifetime warranty. no probs with it yet. i'd guess i've had it installed for 15k miles now.

tech...

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:10 pm

I used a Duralast in mine. It's for sale with less than 300 miles on it if you want it.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

GingerKidzFTW
1GN Registrant

Post by GingerKidzFTW » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:04 pm

technoracer wrote:when i changed mine, i just got one from autozone. i think the brand is ASC. had a lifetime warranty. no probs with it yet. i'd guess i've had it installed for 15k miles now.

tech...
I bought the same one and put around 2k hard driven miles on it without a problem.

Mike
'95 N/A SOHC Budget Drag Car in the works!

Shooting for some low 13's/high 12's by the end of summer.

Looking for some cheap magnum valve springs, a solid FMM, a solid bobble, and a nice non-mod clutch setup.

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Re: water pumps

Post by Jordan2.4 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:07 pm

chrono_killa wrote:whats a good waterpump brand to buy?
The cheapest one your favorite auto parts store can find. A lifetime warranty doesn't cover valves.. :D
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
Now you can tell me that I've failed at life, I'm gay, and that my dad should have pulled when he pushed; since you won't be able to think of anything else.

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:24 am

ahha^. thx for the info guys
BIGRAM wrote:i ain't gay you sucked my dick
My Cars-98 plymouth highline neon, atx, msd coil, 3.0 intake, ebay udp
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit