lowering springs

Did you buy a part and think it was awesome, or did you think it was a piece of crap? Let everyone know here so we know not to buy the same product.
99dohcneo
1GN Registrant

ok

Post by 99dohcneo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 am

atleast i know now that my neon isnt the only one that rides like a big ass go kart i feel every bump, hole, paint strip, light reflecter, roccs, bugs, air i mean everything, but im used to it and i know how to drive my car to make it comfortable for me butmy girl she never wants to drive with me in the car...that and i like to hear my engine so i got a lil heavy foot.......
99 DOHC neon

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant

Post by BaLLisTiK » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 am

I'm undecided on springs, I'll decide when I buy my Koni's back.
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

99dohcneo
1GN Registrant

so?

Post by 99dohcneo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:46 am

so i was gona just buy some coil overs to lower my car, is it a bad move to just throw em on the stocc suspension?????
99 DOHC neon

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant

Post by BaLLisTiK » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 am

Bad, not really.
You might as well do a complete bushing set though, and strut bars and rear sway bar if you do coilovers. That way you will get the best performance from the coilovers.
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.