tti race UDP

Did you buy a part and think it was awesome, or did you think it was a piece of crap? Let everyone know here so we know not to buy the same product.
fusion210
1GN Registrant

tti race UDP

Post by fusion210 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:28 am

Sex! Don't mind the rust, the center hub is steel and the rest aluminum. Very light. That's not even the best part, that's the hub! No heating or pulley pullers, this baby attaches with bolts that squeeze it onto the crank snout!
However HOWEVER, use quality high grade steel bolts, or you may have to do this. :(
Awww pulley awww.
POS bolt snapped at the head. Easyout was great when it too snapped. Leaving my only option to slot it and use a screwdriver. :cry:
I went from a stock pulley with only the alt belt on it to this and the only thing I noticed was that it revved quicker in neutral and I had to slip the clutch a little more.
It's not needed, but I left the stock bolt in the crank snot to keep out debri/corrosion.

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:12 pm

i love my tti. its great to know i can have it off of the car in about 10 minutes. i used to swear longer than that using the puller. here's a few pics of mine.
on the car
sitting on top of the stock pulley
sitting next to the stock pulley

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:14 am

is it bigger than the mpx 1? it looks like it is but i cant tell.. has ne1 ever compared the 2? how much do they run for?
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM