Mr. Clean Auto Dry Car Wash

Did you buy a part and think it was awesome, or did you think it was a piece of crap? Let everyone know here so we know not to buy the same product.
BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Mr. Clean Auto Dry Car Wash

Post by BlueR/T » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:53 am

this thing is awesome, it takes the pain out of washing your car, it works exactly like it says on the box, every one should get one

all you do it spray your car down, set it to soap mode, walk around with a auto wash-cloth scrubbing your car, rinse the soap off, then go over your car with the ionised water, after than just sit on your ass and watch your car dry

Cost: $14.95 at walmart

*i'll post pics of my freshly washed car tomorrow*

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:54 am

I always wanted to know if it was as good as advertised.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:02 pm

I feel more safe using my shammy (sp?).
Always carry one with me, and have another at my house.
Gotta get her dried off on those early dewed up mornings if it happens to be sitting outside that is.

I8yourVtec
1GN Registrant

Post by I8yourVtec » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:54 pm

my dad has one, uses it on his Black concorde, um..water spots like whoa. Im kinda sketchy on it. I have to dry my car off everytime it gets wet. This thing seems unnatural to me
2005- SRT4--Modded
1996 SOHC ATX--After it finally Runs.MTX Swap

BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by BlueR/T » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:54 am

I8yourVtec wrote:my dad has one, uses it on his Black concorde, um..water spots like whoa. Im kinda sketchy on it. I have to dry my car off everytime it gets wet. This thing seems unnatural to me
the main key is to FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS, if you don't do it properly then you will still have spots

I8yourVtec
1GN Registrant

Post by I8yourVtec » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:40 pm

BlueR/T wrote:
I8yourVtec wrote:my dad has one, uses it on his Black concorde, um..water spots like whoa. Im kinda sketchy on it. I have to dry my car off everytime it gets wet. This thing seems unnatural to me
the main key is to FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS, if you don't do it properly then you will still have spots
He did, and still got spots, not many but he did. I guess the VA water just sucks