MTX Thunderform w/ 10" MTX 4500 Sub

Did you buy a part and think it was awesome, or did you think it was a piece of crap? Let everyone know here so we know not to buy the same product.
BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

MTX Thunderform w/ 10" MTX 4500 Sub

Post by BlueR/T » Fri May 11, 2007 9:56 pm

all i can say is wow, this is custom made and engineered for the neon, and you can tell instantly,

im using a sony explode 250 watt amp, and the whole setup is louder and hits harder than my old twin 12" setup pushing 1200 watts,

it also has full frequency response, i put a tuner bass cd in and i can hear all the sound now, with a normal box there were certain frequencies that when hit sounded like the subs were sucking in sound, not with this box

also the box and the sub together only weighs 27 lbs, my old setup was 120 lbs, and i have room for a spare tire

the only downside is the install, the two holes are for the screws, the screws aren't easy to drill and then screw in because the holes are so deep, this wouldn't be an issue if self tapping screws were included

this box is well worth the money

A+++

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Fri May 11, 2007 10:08 pm

wish they would have molded it perfectly, i like it you should chek out my molded fiber glass boxes i got in my car
BIGRAM wrote:i ain't gay you sucked my dick
My Cars-98 plymouth highline neon, atx, msd coil, 3.0 intake, ebay udp
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit

vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

Post by vielecustoms » Fri May 11, 2007 11:19 pm

nothing a few bux and a couple hour couldn't fix?

monkeyman9630
1GN Registrant

Post by monkeyman9630 » Sat May 12, 2007 1:05 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:
how much and where do i sign up?
-Lugo-